Thread: Agholor or Quick?

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Agholor or Quick?

Who would you rather own in a one year H2H 0.5PPR league? On one hand you have the WR3 of a potent Eagles offense and on the other hand you have the WR1 of a not so good Rams offense.
    9 team One Year Rotisserie League (Daily Rosters with 82 Max Games Played) 40 move limit
    Cats: G A +/- PIM PPG PPP SHP GWG SOG GWG FW HIT BLK W GAA SV SV% SHO
    3C 2LW 2RW 4D 1UTIL 2G 3BN

C McDavid Larkin Dubois Schenn Konecny
    LW Panarin Connor Arvidsson Nichushkin
    RW Marner Necas Buchnevich
    D Fox Burns Pietrangelo Durzi
    G Oettinger Samsonov
    IR+ P. Kane

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Agholor or Quick?

Maybe it's just me, but I consider Agholor Philly's WR2 ahead of Cooper and Huff regardless of what the 'official' depth chart reads. Just look at Abdullah's situation being slotted as the 3rd RB on the depth..

Let's just say that to start the season Agholor has to earn his spot as a starter whereas Quick steps right into it.. I think 10-13 games for Agholor could easily top what Quick could bring in 16 games ... not just based off of talent but quite simply, the opportunity.. Philly will have many more offensive snaps compared to the conservative and predictably bad Rams this year... I just like the opportunity to have a great ceiling from Agholor rather than crossing my fingers that Foles can get it done and stand upright long enough (with no threat at RB for what can be expected to be 3-5 weeks) to get it down field.

Anyways, I'm just telling you what I would do, ultimately it's going to be what you feel most comfortable doing.. GL.
    10 team Cumulative Points Only - Keep 4
    G (3), A (2), +/- (1), PPP (1), PIM (0.25/min), S (0.4), H (0.2), Bs (0.2), FoW (0.1), W (4), Sv (0.2), SO (4), GA (-1)
    update inc.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quick is the clear #1 in STL and can be a late round bargain, but the Rams offensive line will struggle. There are then a lot of mouths to feed in Philly, and Agholor is #3 to Matthews & Murray in the attack. Its a coin flip because we haven't seen the rookie in legit NFL competition but I lean for the guy on the better offense and would take Agholor here.

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I like Agholor. Bradford is going to have a big year from everything I see and read. So he needs more than one WR weapon to do that. and I see him as #2 in Philly.