Points only league, I have to choose four out of the following guys:

Scheifele .833
    Kuznetsov 2.6, 3.4
    Mikael Granlund 2.8, 3.2
    Yakupov 2.5, 2.5
    Nichushkin .925

Seth Jones .925
    Trouba .833

Im leaning towards Scheif, Kuz, Yak, Granlund, but cheap D are really hard to come by in my league even if they arent projected as top 25 producers. Somebody help!
    10 Team Limited Keeper (Keep 8) Points Only
    SALARY CAP (Player Salaries) League
    20 Player Teams = 12 Fwd 6 D 2 G

My team: ???

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Keep 4

Kuznetsov (Saw more TOI and quality opportunity has the season and playoffs wore on)
    Nichuskin (Playing wing with Seguin and Benn? Yes, please!)
    Trouba (Lots of potential on a team who is starting to bring up their offensive stud prospects)
    Yakupov (1st overall pick, might not see a big boost this year, but with Hall, McDavid, RNH, Eberle, etc., it's bound to come... right?!)

Dobber Sports Deity

Default Re: Keep 4

Tough choices. I see most of these young forwards in the 40 -50 pt range but I don't really see any of them getting more than 50 pts (Scheifele maybe). As far as the D goes, I prefer Trouba to Jones but not sure I'd keep him over one of the forwards.

Scheifele is the easy top choice for me. I see him getting the most points from this group and the fact he has a cheap cap, no brainer.

I am still not as sold on Nichushkin as the majority seems to be but at his salary, he's worth retaining and hopefully he turns out to be what so may see in him.

The other two are truly crap shoots for me. I'd probably go with Yakupov for one as I think this is the year he finally gets it, not only the opportunity but finally shows he is legit. The other would probably be Trouba. If cheap Dmen hold the value you say they do, then he would be the better choice between the two.

It would be hard letting Kuznetsov go but you are going to hate cutting someone from this list no matter how this shakes out.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."