• Bolts in 6

13 27.08%
  • Bolts in 7

9 18.75%
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 14 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: Stanley Cup Final: Chicago Blackhawks vs Tampa Bay Lightning

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Default Re: Stanley Cup Final: Chicago Blackhawks vs Tampa Bay Lightning

no surprise with tampa's injuries. it would have been a much closer final had he been healthy. and if stamkos/kane were on their game it could have been one of the best finals in recent memory.

congrats to the hawks, the real test will be next year when toews and kane are making 21M. 3 cups in like what, 5 years? insane.

Banned

The "Triplets" were shut down and after that Tampa didn't have many scoring threats - they were basically a 1.5ish line team. I would be very very hesitant to draft those three and expect similar production next season.

As for Bishop - no reason for him to be playing those games. Why does a goalie with a torn groin go 20 feet out of his net to run into Hedman in Game 5?

I do respect his ability to play. Unlike Hasek, you bastard!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    The "Triplets" were shut down and after that Tampa didn't have many scoring threats - they were basically a 1.5ish line team. I would be very very hesitant to draft those three and expect similar production next season.

As for Bishop - no reason for him to be playing those games. Why does a goalie with a torn groin go 20 feet out of his net to run into Hedman in Game 5?
    Good. Stay away from all three of those guys, because then I can draft them and kick your butt in the pool. I'm not sure of your reasoning why you would stay away from them. Strong regular seasons, three strong rounds and then they have a less than stellar showing in the Final against a superior Hawks squad, while both Johnson and Kucherov suffer injuries and you are very hesitant to draft them next year? They'll be fine and if you underrate them, you'll be missing out.

I do however, agree that Bishop shouldn't have been playing when he was so obviously injured and that his decision to take out Hedman was absolutely the dumbest I've seen in a long time.

Dobber Sports Monster

Dobber Sports All-Star

Congrats to Chicago! Wish they would have won a cup when I was a huge fan in my younger days.

Also, the voters on here got it right, of course. Chicago in 6 games received the most votes.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Shake View Post
    Awesome!!! Can't imagine the feeling.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    Good. Stay away from all three of those guys, because then I can draft them and kick your butt in the pool. I'm not sure of your reasoning why you would stay away from them. Strong regular seasons, three strong rounds and then they have a less than stellar showing in the Final against a superior Hawks squad, while both Johnson and Kucherov suffer injuries and you are very hesitant to draft them next year? They'll be fine and if you underrate them, you'll be missing out.

I do however, agree that Bishop shouldn't have been playing when he was so obviously injured and that his decision to take out Hedman was absolutely the dumbest I've seen in a long time.
    I'm saying I wouldn't expect them to do to same thing they did this year. They had everything going for them next season and stamkos will take more share of the points. I will definitely be staying away at the draft next year if others value them like star players.