Thread: Unable to purchase keeper league pack

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Unable to purchase keeper league pack

Hey,

been buying keeper league pack for years from Dobberhockey. This year I was planning on doing the same but for some reason I can't use my credit card for the purchase and keep getting "duplicate transaction" error from the site. Nothing new shows up on my downloads so Im fairly sure the transaction hasn't gone through though.

I...am your father.

Default Re: Unable to purchase keeper league pack

Hi Markus, I got the failure reports emailed to me, it's definitely not going through. I don't know what happened. Did you try a different browser? The next time you try, you can email me at dobber@ dobberhockey com and I can watch things on this end
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Re: Unable to purchase keeper league pack

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Hi Markus, I got the failure reports emailed to me, it's definitely not going through. I don't know what happened. Did you try a different browser? The next time you try, you can email me at dobber@ dobberhockey com and I can watch things on this end
    Used a different card and different browser when I got home from office. Happy keeper league package owner once more, thanks.