2 8.33%
  • Rangers in 6

11 45.83%
  • Rangers in 7

3 12.50%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Eastern Conference Final: New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay Lightning

Dobber Sports Star

Default Re: Eastern Conference Final: New York Rangers vs Tampa Bay Lightning

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    Tyler Johnson is such a player! People are talking about Kucherov?! This Johnson kid is outstanding.
    No question. Did you see his second goal tonight? Six feet away from King Henrik, stick handling and looking right at him, and he roofs it. Sick...

Rylant

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    That's a pretty good assessment of Kreider. It was an entertaining period of hockey. Tyler Johnson is for real. You can see that he just oozes confidence.
    I don't know. I disagree. Kreisler plays like a power forward supposed to play - he goes to the net, he hits. I know I have said it before but most of his reputation is a bit unjust. Just my 2 cents.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by RangerFan View Post
    I don't know. I disagree. Kreisler plays like a power forward supposed to play - he goes to the net, he hits. I know I have said it before but most of his reputation is a bit unjust. Just my 2 cents.
    "Chris Kreider is a borderline penalty every time he is on the ice, but he is great to watch, very aggressive and a little bit reckless."

Not sure how you can disagree with the above statement, it wasn't a negative comment. I see it as a compliment. Kreider definitely plays like a power forward is supposed to play. His reputation is not at all unjust, he's made some ill-advised plays (I would call them reckless) and because he's fast, big and strong, he's caused some damage to opposing players/goalies. For the record, I love the way he plays.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by RangerFan View Post
    I also think that Kreider's reputation as being "dirty", is unjust. That being said, I don't think Miller intended the comment to be insulting; he does play on the edge, he is aggressive and can be reckless. Oh, and I also LOVE watching him play.

Rylant

Dobber Sports Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rylant View Post
    No question. Did you see his second goal tonight? Six feet away from King Henrik, stick handling and looking right at him, and he roofs it. Sick...

Rylant
    Beast. Hatty tonight.
    8-GM / WK-H2H
    Forwards: G=2, A=1, PP/SH= +1, GWG= +2, Shootout G=1, HT= +1
    D-Men/Captain: G=3/A=2
    Goalies: W=3, OTL=1, SO= +2, SV= .10

Start = 13F, 6D, 2G / Keep 44 (3G)
    Captain: Matthews
    (F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,
    Seider, Edvinsson, Jiricek, Korchinski, Mintyukov, Ceulemans, Hutson
    (G): Shesterkin, Demko, Vejmelka

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by fungchen3 View Post
    Tyler Johnson is such a player! People are talking about Kucherov?! This Johnson kid is outstanding.
    Palat ain't no slouch either!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Star

What a great period of hockey. Does anybody see this series NOT going 7 games with each of those games being decided by 1 goal?

Rylant

Dobber Sports Padawan

I also think that Kreider's reputation as being "dirty", is unjust. That being said, I don't think Miller intended the comment to be insulting; he does play on the edge, he is aggressive and can be reckless. Oh, and I also LOVE watching him play.

Rylant
    I am sorry that I misunderstood the meaning of his intended comment. I think he has been reckless a couple times (there were 2 plays this entire year that he really was too reckless) but the whole "goalie-hunting" crap that has been propagated by some is BS.

- - - Updated - - -

What a game!! I really hope that the people who have said that this is a boring series are watching this game.

Dobber Sports Legend

Tampa is playing sloppy - taking too many penalties.
    8-GM / WK-H2H

(F): MacKinnon, Pasta, Marner, Rantanen, Malkin, Barkov, M.Tkachuk, W.Nylander, Pettersson, Gaudreau, Laine, Keller, Miller, B.Tkachuk, Stutzle, DeBrincat, L.Raymond, K.Johnson, Cozens, Quinn, Guenther, Kulich, Cooley
    (D): Makar, Dahlin, Q.Hughes, Ekblad, Rielly, Werenski, Letang, Jones, Chychrun,

Dobber Sports Supreme Grand Master

I think Johnson gets 4 tonight!!
    Zorro says "vote for Dobber"
    Angus is my best friend at dobberhockey..

Dobber Sports Padawan

What a great period of hockey. Does anybody see this series NOT going 7 games with each of those games being decided by 1 goal?

Rylant
    I think you are right. If the Rangers don't figure out a way to stop Johnson and his line, it will definitely go to 7. But too me, the rest of Tampa's forwards have not done anything. If the triplets are contained (and 2 of their goals resulted from a bone-headed plays by the Rangers), Tampa is in trouble.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    I think Johnson gets 4 tonight!!
    Well, duh!! No one else on TB's roster seems like they can score! lol C'mon Stamkos, earn some of that $7.5M cap hit tonight...

Dobber Sports Legend

Yo, Hedman is gross. A big monster who can skate and do the things he can do is insane.
    8-GM / WK-H2H

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Rylant
    i originally predicted tampa is 6.

i'm starting to think tampa in 5...

Dobber Sports Padawan

Quote Originally Posted by praba View Post
    i originally predicted tampa is 6.

i'm starting to think tampa in 5...
    Just 1 game. Like I said, 2 of the goals TB scored were very lucky. And the Rangers have shown how resilient they are. I highly doubt this series ends in less than 6 games.