Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: MMQB

Default Re: MMQB

Quote Originally Posted by GinFizz View Post
    I enjoyed the read.. will you be doing a "waiver wire" report weekly?
    Unfortunately,no, not this season. We've pared down some on the content this year in order to provide more reliable quality. We tried to do too much last year and it bit us in the arse. We'll expand gradually over the long haul according to our means.

I'm working with a guy who hopefully will provide a bi-monthly football analytics piece beginning in a couple of weeks ideally. Beyond that it will be my Monday rant, Kevin's Start 'Em on Fridays, and John's Saturday ramblings. Dave Cushard will also being providing a Wednesday column either DFS, dynasty or defense related. It's his call.

EDIT: Oh...and the rankings will be updated on the 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th of each month.
    @SmittysRant

A complete breakdown of week-2 games http://www.dobberfootball.com/smittys-rant-9-21-2015/
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Stud

Nice read. I gotta say Rex Ryan is a complete joke of a HC in the NFL. His teams are so undisciplined its pathetic..

WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

Maine Moose 2021-2022

2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Another gem Bomm!

Hey - do you have a general advice thread?
    I'm about to go to 2-0 in the Dobber league, but I'm concerned about my two RB: Morris(WAS) & Randle(DAL) and wondering about some guys emerging this week.
    I've got Crowell(CLE) and some spots that I can clear... and I have the #2 waiver pick, but that's pretty valuable.

Dobber Sports Star

Nice read Bomm. Now hoping Luck as a great game tonight!

Banned

tried to post this in the article:

The Rams D did not give up 31 points to Seattle. They actually only gave up one TD and three FGs. The Seahawks D/ST scored two of their TDs.

STL D-line is the best in the game but overall their other positions aren't as elite. Probably still a Top 5 D though. They just need to find consistency. Yesterday the offense was out of sync which didn't help the D.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    tried to post this in the article:

The Rams D did not give up 31 points to Seattle. They actually only gave up one TD and three FGs. The Seahawks D/ST scored two of their TDs.

STL D-line is the best in the game but overall their other positions aren't as elite. Probably still a Top 5 D though. They just need to find consistency. Yesterday the offense was out of sync which didn't help the D.
    Solid point, and an oversight on my part. Good call. Thanks

That said, they should have destroyed Cousins this week and certainly not have have given up so many yards rushing.
    @SmittysRant

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Another gem Bomm!

Hey - do you have a general advice thread?
    I'm about to go to 2-0 in the Dobber league, but I'm concerned about my two RB: Morris(WAS) & Randle(DAL) and wondering about some guys emerging this week.
    I've got Crowell(CLE) and some spots that I can clear... and I have the #2 waiver pick, but that's pretty valuable.
    No I do not, Good idea though. Maybe I will sticky one later today for the season. Until then get at me here via pm, twitter or email. Be glad to help where I can.
    @SmittysRant

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Solid point, and an oversight on my part. Good call. Thanks

That said, they should have destroyed Cousins this week and certainly not have have given up so many yards rushing.
    agreed but the kid Jones looked very good, very powerful. He should be on everybody's radar now.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    agreed but the kid Jones looked very good, very powerful. He should be on everybody's radar now.
    It’ll turn into a RBBC before it’s all Jones’s backfield. Morris is still a very good RB. Worse thing in fantasy is to have a good RB in a RBBC role. Volume=points for good RBs. If you have Morris, I would definitely get the handcuff tho. Morris goes down, and now you have the lead back in a running system.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Ev, I was able to post a comment via the back end, noting your point. I was unable to post a comment under posted article too, and alerted Dobber.

Thanks again.
    @SmittysRant

Week-3 is posted for your java drinking morning http://www.dobberfootball.com/smittys-rant-9-28-2015/

Enjoy!
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Padawan

T
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    Week-3 is posted for your java drinking morning http://www.dobberfootball.com/smittys-rant-9-28-2015/

Enjoy!

"Are the Panthers the worst 3-0 team? You would have a tough time convincing me otherwise"

Are you saying that the Panthers are a bad team that you are surprised to see 3-0? Or are you saying in the list of 3-0 teams, the Panthers would be last? Because I would like to turn your attention to the Falcons of Atlanta.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhale View Post
    T

"Are the Panthers the worst 3-0 team? You would have a tough time convincing me otherwise"

Are you saying that the Panthers are a bad team that you are surprised to see 3-0? Or are you saying in the list of 3-0 teams, the Panthers would be last? Because I would like to turn your attention to the Falcons of Atlanta.
    On paper, the Panthers would appear to be the worst of the 3-0 teams (now 4-0). To their credit they are getting it done with solid defense play and Cam doing what Cam does. The Falcons have the better pocket passer, receiving weapon and run game generally. Their defense also chipped in this week for scores. So I would disagree the Falcons appear to be the worst of the two teams.

Now if you had asked me that question during the preseason, I would have had a different answer entirely.

Week-4 is up http://www.dobberfootball.com/
    @SmittysRant

Banned

Rams up! Gonna beat GB this week!