Thread: boyle/lewis

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default boyle/lewis

Are either of these guys worth picking up? You keep players for life in our pool and I\'m building around LA (currently own Kopitar, Frolov, Johnson and Bernier and am trying to get my hands on O\'Sullivan and Cammalerri via trade). There are 11 guys in my pool and we each hold 38 roster spots so I have to be really careful with who I select.

I heard they\'re moving Boyle to defense (why?) and Lewis has pretty good potential but is there room for him on one of the top 2 lines?
    12 Teams Keeper, Weekly H2H, Daily Starts (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G)
    Skaters: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT
    Goalies: GS, W, L, GAA, SA, SV, SV%, SHO

C - Tavares, Scheifle, Trocheck, Granlund
    LW - BTkachuk, Stamkos, Kurashev, Mittelstadt
    RW - MTkachuk, Miller, Pavelski, Tolvanen, Zetterlund
    D - Dahlin, Josi, Hamilton, Fox, Nurse, Montour, Manson
    G - Sorokin, Saros, Ullmark

FARM:
    RW - Michkov
    LW - Voronkov
    C - Foerster
    D - Hutson, Nikishin
    G - Schmid, Daws, Commesso, Portillo, Prosvetov

I...am your father.

Default Re:boyle/lewis

If they try Boyle on defense, he won\'t make the team this year. They are trying to create a Zdeno Chara. Maybe because they have some solid pivots on the way.
    Lewis is a couple years away, but he is worth a pickup because they love him and will give him every opportunity...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi