Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: Taylor Hall

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Taylor Hall

Quote Originally Posted by larrylintz View Post
    Only if one of the top two lines go cold for a couple of games do i see Hall get promoted. Team and PP have been terrible all year, now the offence and the top guns start clicking with Hall in a cast. It would make absolutely no sense to mess with that chemistry.
    I'm hoping the Oilers keep Pouliot on the 1st line because of how well that line has played. But they could put Hall on the 2nd line with Roy and Yakupov. Those two have great chemistry but Purcell isn't really a vital part of that... That would give them two good scoring lines.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Re: Taylor Hall

Just don't mess up the chemistry right now between Eberle and RNH. Eberle is almost single handedly keeping me in first in Office Pools. Yes, it's one of those crappy pools where you just pick one guy from each box and then forget about the pool, but with three weeks to go, I'm in first out of 165 guys. So first place comes with a nice big pay out.
    Head to Head League: 1 point for G, 1 point for A. 2 for Goalie win, 3 for SO.
    Start 6 guys every week. 3 O, 2 D and 1G. No substitutions once they are in (before the first game starts on Monday).
    Protect 3 players every year in keeper.
    10 rounds of drafting
    F: Crosby, Point, P. Kane, JVR, Kopitar, Rakell, Tarasenko,
    D: Letang, Doughty, Karlsson, Grzelcyk, Faulk,
    G: Bob, Shesterkin, Demko, Kahkonen