Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Official Hockey Card Collector Thread

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Official Hockey Card Collector Thread

Quote Originally Posted by als_revenge View Post
    I'd say "very good"; I also have a copy in PSA-5. Eventually, I hope to have the full set of 1911 C'55 Ottawa Senators. I have a pile of Pre-War cards, every OPC set from 1968 to 1988, rookie cards of some key favorites (e.g. Phil Esposito, Stan Mikita), and then my odd-ball Perreault collection. If Perreault was on something hockey-related between 1970 and 1986, I'm pretty likely to have it.

Re: your approach to collecting, I highly recommend that approach. If I weren't so lazy, I'd sell all my OPC sets, and most of my non-Perreault stuff...
    I don't have a collection like yours. You have some really great stuff in there.

I have a Lebron rookie card (one of the less desireable ones), a Rick Nash young gun rookie, and a couple others that after taking a really close at are worth grading, but nothing like what you have.

That 1911 Sens set is an awesome collectible goal for sure. Good luck hunting it all down!

I do have a Patrick Roy rookie that I have had since I was a kid (along with a bunch of other well used cards from 85-88) but it's not in great shape (maybe very good) so think I might just hang onto it since it does seem to hold a little more sentimental value for me and likely would fetch very little anyways.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: Official Hockey Card Collector Thread

Love the colgate stamp you have as well. I had a ton of those when I was younger. Think my dad had them and didn't want them. No idea where they ended up. Into the void along with so much other stuff!