Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Is this the new norm for Karlsson?

Dobber Sports Titan

Default Re: Is this the new norm for Karlsson?

Last 30 days:
    4G, 6A, 10pts, +9, 16PIM, 1PPP. 1 Powerplay point! His average is about 40% of his points are PPP. When they figure out the powerplay, his production should increase. He’s ranked 16th in the last 30 days, and has gone from 90-30 ranked since mid to late November.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by finnys_fanatsy View Post
    did anybody watch EK in his last game in TO..thats the old EK right there. hes turning the corner....he may not make 70, but lets face it hes a DEFENCEMAN!
    Yup, that was a clinic against Toronto. You can tell these last few games he is back to being his old self. He was excellent against Carolina, New York, and then on another level against Toronto. Dave Cameron focused on shoring up a bit of his own zone play, and now he has the confidence to be the dominant force he has always been, especially playing with Methot.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bookoz View Post
    Youre comparing Palat and Ryan on their 2 way game???
    and like I said, even palats offence is better!

Real life AND fantasy, Palat IS more valuable than Ryan

Open your eyes man
    Let's put it this way. Sens fans would call for the heads of management if Bobby Ryan was traded for Ondrej Palat. They aren't even comparable at this point in time. Palat's points are inflated like a lot of Lightning players.

I'm opening my eyes - I'm seeing that people underrate the heck out of Ryan and overrate young players after a season or two.

You can open your eyes pal because I am 100% confident you haven't see Ryan play this season. And I'm 100% confident you have Ondrej Palat on your fantasy team.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Bookoz View Post
    Macarthur is past his prime and at his absolute best he was nothing more than a decent 2nd line winger

Hes now a 3rd line guy!
    You have no idea what you're talking about again - you don't watch the games and you don't even know the lines. I am not suggesting he would be a 1st line player. He is a very good 2nd line player and has been consistently.

Bobby Ryan is absolutely a 1st line winger.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by rataylor22 View Post
    I mean we can just do a straight comparison to judge if you want?

Top 6 as of today

Filppula-Stamkos-Callahan
    Palat-Johnson-Kucherov

and

MacArthur-Turris-Chiasson
    Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan

So

Stamkos >>> Turris
    Filppula ~= MacArthur
    Callahan >> Chaisson
    Palat > Hoffman
    Johnson > Zibanejad (at this point of their careers, who knows long term)
    Kucherov < Ryan (probably, although Kuch is damn good)

Regardless, that still adds up to Tampa's top 6 being significantly better than Ottawa's. I'm not sure how this is much of a debate, and I'm not a Tampa homer or an Ottawa hater. I think it's pretty well documented I'm a Pens homer and a Philly hater lol.
    Chiasson is not a Top 6 on the Sens. That would be Mark Stone who is having a fantastic rookie season.

and going position by position is dumb. Stamkos alone inflates the players around him. Take him out and see how good their Top 6 is. Stamkos and Karlsson are the best at their position and elevate the guys around them.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ev View Post
    Let's put it this way. Sens fans would call for the heads of management if Bobby Ryan was traded for Ondrej Palat. They aren't even comparable at this point in time. Palat's points are inflated like a lot of Lightning players.

I'm opening my eyes - I'm seeing that people underrate the heck out of Ryan and overrate young players after a season or two.

You can open your eyes pal because I am 100% confident you haven't see Ryan play this season. And I'm 100% confident you have Ondrej Palat on your fantasy team.
    First time in a long time I saw Ryan play (Healthy) vs the Leafs, he was a physical force. He laid the boom on people. Once he gets his foot speed 100% back, and maybe a fast center to create some separation for him to get the shot off, he’ll be very good.

Last yr was a write off for him I think, he didn’t mesh with Spezza (showing it’s hard to do that actually in Dallas) and with his hernia he wasn’t himself. Watching Lazar at the WJC, hopefully it’s not too late when he’s ready to be a No1Center and playing with Ryan.

I much rather have Ryan in real life over Palat. Colton Orr could get points to be fantasy relevant in TBL
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll