Thread: Russell for belsekey + holden

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Russell for belsekey + holden

Hey Guys

I have a possible deal lined up for the league in sig, i send russell and get back beleskey + holden.

Salary wise i see it as a gain because im gainging an extra player while still dropping in salary.

But what do you see beleskey's statline being at years end

Thanks in advance for any replys
    Multi-Cat League G,A,P, PIMS,HITS,BLKS, SOG, PPP, GAA, Sv%, Wins
    15 Team Dynasty Salary cap league using AAV
    Active: 12 FWDS 6 Defence 2 Goalies
    Bench: 5
    Farm: 10

F: Larkin, Zibanejad, Gaudreau, Tavares, Laine, Lafreniere, Suzuki, Dach, Comtois, Glass, Zadina, Villardi, Mittlestadt, Virtanen, Saad
    D: Chychrun, Sergachev, Dumba, Ty Smith, OEL, Dermott, Brodie
    G:Rittich, Quick, Cal Petersen, Desmith

Farm: Byfield, Stutzle, Rossi, Podkolzin, Gunler, Drysdale, Byram, Askarov, Ukko-pekka Lukkonen, Dustin Wolf

2021 rookie Draft:: 4 1st rd picks

2022 draft: 6 1st rd picks

Dobber Sports All-Star

Default Re: Russell for belsekey + holden

I gues gaining an extra player is somewhat questionable as you will need to drop an existing player to make room for the new guy. In this deal, you will lose a blocking monster in return for 2 guys that hit a lot. If you already have a lot hitters and don't need the exta help then you probably don't need this deal. If you don't have enough blockers and tend to lose the blocking cat every week regardless and want to just abandon blocks entirely to fortify your hits which is more winnable, then that's another option as well. You're essentially trading blocks for hits in this deal and if you have to drop a player that's actually more useful than Holden to make room, then you're also in trouble.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by gainerama View Post
    I gues gaining an extra player is somewhat questionable as you will need to drop an existing player to make room for the new guy. In this deal, you will lose a blocking monster in return for 2 guys that hit a lot. If you already have a lot hitters and don't need the exta help then you probably don't need this deal. If you don't have enough blockers and tend to lose the blocking cat every week regardless and want to just abandon blocks entirely to fortify your hits which is more winnable, then that's another option as well. You're essentially trading blocks for hits in this deal and if you have to drop a player that's actually more useful than Holden to make room, then you're also in trouble.
    thansk for the reply, i should have specified but i am under the max roster limit, its not head to head its rotissirie and its cumulative stats, so their stats at the end of the year count, per game doesnt really matter its just total stats. I would be in the hunt for an upgrade on d but the cats im lacking in are G, Hits, Pims, and blocks.

Thsi deal addresses three of those four needs and i can shop for another d-man like pietrangelo or phaneuf who seem to be available.

Im just wondering whether these three players will keep up their current pace or not, ( beleskey im not expecting 30-40 goals) but could he put up 50 points??
    Multi-Cat League G,A,P, PIMS,HITS,BLKS, SOG, PPP, GAA, Sv%, Wins
    15 Team Dynasty Salary cap league using AAV
    Active: 12 FWDS 6 Defence 2 Goalies
    Bench: 5
    Farm: 10

F: Larkin, Zibanejad, Gaudreau, Tavares, Laine, Lafreniere, Suzuki, Dach, Comtois, Glass, Zadina, Villardi, Mittlestadt, Virtanen, Saad
    D: Chychrun, Sergachev, Dumba, Ty Smith, OEL, Dermott, Brodie
    G:Rittich, Quick, Cal Petersen, Desmith

Farm: Byfield, Stutzle, Rossi, Podkolzin, Gunler, Drysdale, Byram, Askarov, Ukko-pekka Lukkonen, Dustin Wolf

2021 rookie Draft:: 4 1st rd picks

2022 draft: 6 1st rd picks

Dobber Sports Recruit

D Points, Combined Points, GAA, Sv%, SO, Wins?????
    raza