Thread: Long Term Prospects

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Long Term Prospects

First off...just discovered this site and I have one word: WOW. I feel bad for the guys in my pools now and am praying that they don\'t know about this gem.

I\'m rebuilding my keeper league team and have a bunch of long term projects that are holding up valuable roster spots. Wondering what you guys think of the following players and whether they\'re worth holding onto (I\'m looking to have a competitive team in another 3 years or so):

N. Bergfors
    L. Tukonen
    L. Irving
    12 Teams Keeper, Weekly H2H, Daily Starts (3C, 3LW, 3RW, 6D, 2G)
    Skaters: G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, FW, HIT
    Goalies: GS, W, L, GAA, SA, SV, SV%, SHO

C - Tavares, Scheifle, Trocheck, Granlund
    LW - BTkachuk, Stamkos, Kurashev, Mittelstadt
    RW - MTkachuk, Miller, Pavelski, Tolvanen, Zetterlund
    D - Dahlin, Josi, Hamilton, Fox, Nurse, Montour, Manson
    G - Sorokin, Saros, Ullmark

FARM:
    RW - Michkov
    LW - Voronkov
    C - Foerster
    D - Hutson, Nikishin
    G - Schmid, Daws, Commesso, Portillo, Prosvetov

I...am your father.

Default Re:Long Term Prospects

Welcome - I see you got the rights to the name that everyone here deserves - hockey pool fanatic!

Bergfors - horrible year last season, but if the pool is deep enough he warrants hanging onto for another year with an eye on three years from now.

Irving - I like him...but not in three years. More like five.

Tukonen - starting to look like a dud offensively. He may be asset on the third line when he gets to the NHL. I\'d drop him, unless your pool has like 500 players in it.

Full info on these guys on in my fantasy prospect report and I don\'t know if you noticed my rankings charts - prospects, goalies, etc to give you another perspective.
    B)
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi