Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ben Tate

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Ben Tate

Quote Originally Posted by Bomm Bastic View Post
    rumor is it's going to be a 60/40 split in favor of Crowell. but again that's rumor. Regardless there should be enough for both Crow and West to see viable fantasy production.
    Looks like the hot hand approach.

Dobber Sports Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbersnest View Post
    I actually think this is a better setup for Tate. despite the faults the Vikings have run blocking is not 1 of them. I also think he has basicly no competition. if I am a Tate owner I would be happy down the road. and you know Tate is gonna run mad.

Here's hoping, my man. Do think this spells doomsville for Asiata's remaining value, and a "temper your expectations ROS" a bit for McKinnon. Just wonder how long it will take Tate to feel moderately comfortable with the new play calling terminology.

I read earlier that the Colts (expected) and Cardinals (a bit more surprising) also put in waiver claims for Tate. Found that interesting. Wonder if it furrows Ellington's brow a bit, or Richardson's for that matter?
    14 Team H2H Dynasty League (14 keepers, no farm)
    Weekly Starts (3C, 5W, 5D, 1Util, 2G)
    G, A, PPP, SOG, BS, +/-, GAA, W+OTL, SV%

C: MacKinnon/Eichel/Kopitar/Pinto/Wright
    W: Ovechkin/Toffoli/Necas/Giroux/E.Kane/K.Johnson/Schmaltz/Bjorkstrand
    D: Dobson/Trouba/Mintyukov/Gostisbehere/Edvinsson/York
    G: Saros/Demko/Askarov

Quote Originally Posted by dejeanneret View Post
    Here's hoping, my man. Do think this spells doomsville for Asiata's remaining value, and a "temper your expectations ROS" a bit for McKinnon. Just wonder how long it will take Tate to feel moderately comfortable with the new play calling terminology.

I read earlier that the Colts (expected) and Cardinals (a bit more surprising) also put in waiver claims for Tate. Found that interesting. Wonder if it furrows Ellington's brow a bit, or Richardson's for that matter?
    I'm not quite as optimistic as dobbersnest. Tate was just dropped for nothing in return from a team contending, opting instead to roll w/two rookies. The Browns didn't even think he was worth a roster spot for insurance. Not exactly a vote of confidence.

IMO...Tate's presence affects Asiata more than McKinnon and offers little more than insurance with some upside to pop here and there for 80 yds and 1 TD, but ultimately offers no weekly value. Certainly not as a lead back. I like Tate as a low ceiling bench stash w/little long term value.
    @SmittysRant