Thread: Keeper Help

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Keeper Help

Hey guys; I have the following notable players left to either move or keep after I've blown up my entire team:

Alfred Morris
    Adrian Peterson
    Kelvin Benjamin
    Odell Beckham
    Micheal Floyd
    Jeremy Hill

12 team - Keep 4 - Non PPR - Standard Scoring

I have lots of additional picks I could potentially move for upgrades if that's an idea
    13 Team Keeper (keep 6), Weekly H2H, Dress 6 F, 4 D, 2 G's. 1G, 1A, GW2 SO2

F: Tavares, Eichel, Hall, Schenn, Arvidson, Miller, Bertuzzi
    D: Karlsson, Pionk, Hronek, Trouba, Schmidt
    Goalies: Dubnyk, Bishop,Griess

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Keeper Help

Quote Originally Posted by Stewpaloop View Post
    Hey guys; I have the following notable players left to either move or keep after I've blown up my entire team:

Alfred Morris
    Adrian Peterson
    Kelvin Benjamin
    Odell Beckham
    Micheal Floyd
    Jeremy Hill

12 team - Keep 4 - Non PPR - Standard Scoring

I have lots of additional picks I could potentially move for upgrades if that's an idea
    Of this group I would keep Morris, Peterson,Benjamin and Hill.

I will be in the minority probably for not telling you to keep Beckham just so you know. I just am a believer in keeping 3 backs as servicable WR's can be gotten on waivers at most anytime. plus if you keep 3 backs you can start right out taking the top at the other positions while many of your leaguemates will be RB hunting.

I would try and make a trade if possible though, maybe 1 with Beckham and Hill and see if you can upgrade that RB spot.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbersnest View Post
    Of this group I would keep Morris, Peterson,Benjamin and Hill.

I will be in the minority probably for not telling you to keep Beckham just so you know. I just am a believer in keeping 3 backs as servicable WR's can be gotten on waivers at most anytime. plus if you keep 3 backs you can start right out taking the top at the other positions while many of your leaguemates will be RB hunting.

I would try and make a trade if possible though, maybe 1 with Beckham and Hill and see if you can upgrade that RB spot.
    This is some very good advice... WR can be found in the draft or ww... explore options though, you could package some of these players (ex hill and beckham plus a pick for an upgraded RB)

Dobber Sports Padawan

I'm keeping AP, Benjamin, Beckham, Hill. Try to sell Morris to a playoff team for a 1st round pick. The crop of rookie rb's is supposed to be unreal next year

I'm probably the only one who would tell you to shop AP. I think his days as a sustaining fantasy value are behind him. But I will agree with the notion that in a non-ppr league RBs hold better keeper value. So if I could dish AP for a first rounder (9th or earlier) I would take it and grab a nice RB at that spot
    @SmittysRant

Dobber Sports Novice

Beckham, Hill and Benjamin are for sure's.
    Depending on AP's situation really comes down to the final spot. If he is a true number 1 rb then keep him but if he'll be splitting I'd keep Morris.
    DURT
    The League

2013/14 Champion