Thread: Why was Cam Ward wearing a fire hat after the Carolina Hurricanes' win over the Arizona Coyotes?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Post Why was Cam Ward wearing a fire hat after the Carolina Hurricanes' win over the Arizona Coyotes?

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Re: Why was Cam Ward wearing a fire hat after the Carolina Hurricanes' win over the Arizona Coyotes?

Right after the photo is the explanation:

Further investigation about the hat was a given, and Coach Peters was asked about during his post-game press conference. When asked, “Why the fire hat?” he explained,

“To me those guys are heroes, right? Everyone’s running from a fire and they’re going the other way, they’re going in, they save lives…I have a lot of respect for them. When a guy gets that award, he’s the player of the game for me. I just think there’s a big significance to it.”

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Why was Cam Ward wearing a fire hat after the Carolina Hurricanes' win over the Arizona Coyotes?

Quote Originally Posted by mojavedesert View Post
    Right after the photo is the explanation:

Further investigation about the hat was a given, and Coach Peters was asked about during his post-game press conference. When asked, “Why the fire hat?” he explained,

“To me those guys are heroes, right? Everyone’s running from a fire and they’re going the other way, they’re going in, they save lives…I have a lot of respect for them. When a guy gets that award, he’s the player of the game for me. I just think there’s a big significance to it.”
    The article went on to explain that. But thanks!

Dobber Sports Ace

It answered your question.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Why can't a cow have kittens?

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    Why can't a cow have kittens?
    Ok... I googled it and can't find the answer.
    Why? lol

Dobber Sports Ninja

You'll have to listen to 'Why, Why, Why?' by Anne Murray to find out the answer.

Dobber Sports Genius

Quote Originally Posted by doulos View Post
    You'll have to listen to 'Why, Why, Why?' by Anne Murray to find out the answer.
    haha, no time for that, I'm dealing with a hippo in my tub at the moment!
    10 team full keeper roto 4C/LW/RW,6D,2G

G,A,P,+/-,PIM,SOG,GWG,PPP,SHP,Hit,Blk,FOW
    W,GAA,SV,SV%,SHO

C-Aho,Couturier,Matthews,O'Reilly
    LW-Ehlers,Giroux,Panarin,Rust
    RW-Kucherov,Palmieri,Pastrnak,Wilson
    D-Burns,Carlson,Gudas,Josi,Nurse,Pietrangelo
    G-Fleury,F.Andersen,Markstrom
    BN-Zacha

Under 250 gp farm
    Beaucage,Berggren,Bokk,Brisson,Chytil,Dugan,Foerst er,Foote,Frost,Grewe,K.Johnson,Lindblom,Mikheyev,N ybeck,Peterka,Pospisil,Protas,Ranta,Raty,Stankoven ,Suzuki,Tuomaala
    Alexeyev,Brook,Foote,Graves,Poirier,Sanderson,Seid er,Wilde,Woo,Zamula
    Berdin,Brossoit,Commesso,Ersson,Husso,Knight,Koche tkov,Lafontaine,Oettinger,Primeau,Sandstrom,Stolar z,Ustimenko,Vladar

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymanG23 View Post
    haha, no time for that, I'm dealing with a hippo in my tub at the moment!

I'm so sorry to hear that!