Thread: Large Trade

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Large Trade

Keeper league (though I don't believe any of these guys will end up as keepers) with standard scoring other than half a point per reception.

I send: Reggie Bush, Trent Richardson, Vincent Jackson

I receive: Keenan Allen, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy

I'm already thin at RB, so this would be risky, but I feel as though Vereen should be more reliable than Bush or Richardson. Stacy is a wild card at this point. We only start 2 RBs, so I can get by. Also, this would be banking on Allen regaining some form, and Jackson possibly struggling again. I have tons of receiver depth.

Thoughts?

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Large Trade

Quote Originally Posted by WeissAsNice View Post
    Keeper league (though I don't believe any of these guys will end up as keepers) with standard scoring other than half a point per reception.

I send: Reggie Bush, Trent Richardson, Vincent Jackson

I receive: Keenan Allen, Shane Vereen, Zac Stacy

I'm already thin at RB, so this would be risky, but I feel as though Vereen should be more reliable than Bush or Richardson. Stacy is a wild card at this point. We only start 2 RBs, so I can get by. Also, this would be banking on Allen regaining some form, and Jackson possibly struggling again. I have tons of receiver depth.

Thoughts?

I would not do this. Stacy did not get to even play and despite how Bush has played so far. dont give up on him.I would pretty much take all 3 of your players over his best player in the deal(Vereen or Allen). I turn this down and tell him you got much better offer than that. even if you don't, tell him that.

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Fisher did say Stacy could get "25 carries this week" but he's still almost a throw in. The half PPR makes Vereen pretty valuable, and my last major hole is solid RB production. Allen and Jackson could go either way. Still, I'm not a huge fan of the offer.

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by WeissAsNice View Post
    Fisher did say Stacy could get "25 carries this week" but he's still almost a throw in. The half PPR makes Vereen pretty valuable, and my last major hole is solid RB production. Allen and Jackson could go either way. Still, I'm not a huge fan of the offer.
    I also expect both Bush and Vincent Jackson to blow up this week. although you need to monitor Bush's injury.

Dobber Sports Titan

Nah, I’d reject. Stacy was nursing an ankle sprain, which is why he got his 0 touches last week. But the way Tre Mason played killed Stacy’s value. Both are volume runners in fantasy, but if they go to a split committee, both have very low values. The Rams coach said they’d go with the hot hand, which is the worst thing to hear in Fantasy Football. One week 20pts, the next 0.20 points. I’d reject based on that

PS. In my league someone traded Stacy for Keenan Allen straight up prior to last week. Just to show you how low each player’s value is.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Quote Originally Posted by 2014olympicgold View Post
    Nah, I’d reject. Stacy was nursing an ankle sprain, which is why he got his 0 touches last week. But the way Tre Mason played killed Stacy’s value. Both are volume runners in fantasy, but if they go to a split committee, both have very low values. The Rams coach said they’d go with the hot hand, which is the worst thing to hear in Fantasy Football. One week 20pts, the next 0.20 points. I’d reject based on that

PS. In my league someone traded Stacy for Keenan Allen straight up prior to last week. Just to show you how low each player’s value is.
    Yep. I cut Stacy in 1 league 2 weeks ago. still worried I will pay for it after Stacy gets through these run of hard games. but I don't get caugt up in situations like you descibed and what the Rams are doing.