Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Green vs Ehrhoff

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Default Re: Green vs Ehrhoff

Wsh brought in more D which means less playing time for Green. Ehrhoff is the man who will be a solid contributer for the pens... especially on the PP

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    green will be elite D this season, mark it
    I agree with this. Read what Trotz has to say about Green and how he wants to employ him. He's hitting for 50+ this year even with him missing a few games. I own him in a few leagues and even went out and got him on the cheap in another, putting my money where my mouth is. Siding with Ehrhoff is the safe choice.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ace

I drafted both this year purely because they were both cheap. I'm not going crazy expecting 60pts out of both but I'm optimistic about 45-55 for both. I also took Ehroff as a Letang handcuff. Contract year for Green plus best offensive team Ehroff has seen=up seasons for both. I'm gonna say 51 for Green 45 for Ehroff.
    Main Squad: H2H Multicat Points
    10 Team 16 Keepers

G:3 A:2 +/-:1 PPP:0.5 PIM:0.25 Shot:0.2 Hit:0.2 Block:0.2
    W:3 SV:0.2 GA:-1 SO:3

3C 3LW 3RW 5D 2G 5 BENCH 2IR

C: Crosby, Malkin, Giroux, Getzlaf, Barkov
    LW: Ovechkin, Benn, Landeskog, E. Kane
    RW: Kessel, Perry, Hudler, Atkinson
    D: Letang, Carlson, Yandle, Rielly, Leddy
    G: Schneider, Rask, Anderson

Prospects (5)
    Vasilevski Burakovsky Bjorkstrand Dvorak Chychrun

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    I agree with this. Read what Trotz has to say about Green and how he wants to employ him. He's hitting for 50+ this year even with him missing a few games. I own him in a few leagues and even went out and got him on the cheap in another, putting my money where my mouth is. Siding with Ehrhoff is the safe choice.

Good luck with that.

Siding with Ehrhoff is the "smart choice". But you have atter! Lol

Dobber Sports Wizard

Keep in mind Letang will get all of the top PP minutes in Pittsburgh. Will that be for 80 games? 60? 40? So much of Ehrhoff's value depends on that, as half a season with big PP time could mean 45+ points. Otherwise, I think he slots in around 35-40. He really cemented himself as a solid two-way guy last season in Buffalo which means he might get some of the tougher minutes with the Pens instead of cushy zone starts.

I'm actually gonna go with Green, not just because I'm an owner, but because I believe in him this season. Carlson, Alzner, Orpik, even Niskanen....those guys are going to handle the tougher minutes in Washington this season. Green is going to get the green light, and in a contract year that could mean big things.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by havanablast21 View Post
    Now that WAS a good deal
    Keith > Green
    sharp > ROR
    Oshie <<< Mack

You win that deal slightly and more so as time passes as the guy getting Mack. ROR is not quite sharp but I believe can be soon. I don't like Green over Keith but the bigger picture can work out eventually. But if Green doesn't hit your expectations, you may be forced to change your tune.

Good luck. Maybe you will be the one and Only GM of Green who doesn't get disappointed.
    except it is a 1 year league

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Comish View Post
    yup, trotz wants his d to be involved int he play. Much like weber did in Nashville. Except Green can pass the puck to people that can play like backstrom and ovechkin... should be in for a monster season barring injury.

that and he wants a big payday next summer!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

except it is a 1 year league
    Zing!!!! And there's the rub. Good luck!

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

should be in for a monster season barring injury
    zing Zing...and there to is THE RUB. good Luck! Meh heh