Thread: Thoughts on Keenan Allen? - REP

Dobber Sports Veteran

Default Thoughts on Keenan Allen? - REP

I was pretty high on him to start the year and just missed him in the draft by 1 pick (ended up with V-Jax who hasn't been much better).

The Tate owner has been pressing hard to get West off of me, he's currently offered Allen + Hawkins for West + V-Jax

Thoughts?

I'm thinking of countering with Allen for T. Smith/S. Smith + West, do you think that would be an insult?

Thanks in advance - Rep to anyone who answers!

Banned

Default Re: Thoughts on Keenan Allen? - REP

Quote Originally Posted by FinnishFlash View Post
    I was pretty high on him to start the year and just missed him in the draft by 1 pick (ended up with V-Jax who hasn't been much better).

The Tate owner has been pressing hard to get West off of me, he's currently offered Allen + Hawkins for West + V-Jax

Thoughts?

I'm thinking of countering with Allen for T. Smith/S. Smith + West, do you think that would be an insult?

Thanks in advance - Rep to anyone who answers!
    I'd do it. Allen faced tough corners in the first two games and was injured in the last game. Number one WR with a good QB. With Tate coming back West's value takes a hit. Hawkins has been very solid and I would not want to own a buccaneer wideout at the moment.

i traded DeSean for Allen just last week.