Hey guys,

I've run a 10 team ESPN keeper league for the past 6 years. I've joined other pools along the way as well but none of them are even in the ballpark of how competitive, active, and enjoyable this pool is.

Unfortunately one of our GM's has left the pool claiming that they no longer have time for how active this league is. We are now searching for a candidate to replace this GM.

The pool is rotisserie with the following categories -> Goals, Assists, Points, +/-, Pims, PPG, PPA, Defensemen Points, Wins, Saves, and Save %.

The entry fee is $50 per season for all GM's and we use Skype to chat and discuss trades.

We have rosters of 24 and keeper 20 per season.

Because two GM's have left at the same time we will be doing a re-draft with their 2 lineups for the new GM's to pick from. Some of the available players for the draft include:

Forwards:

Nathan Mackinnon
Evander Kane
Joe Pavelski
Kyle Okposo
Jonathan Drouin
Valeri Nichushkin
Jonathan Huberdeau
Gustav Nyquist
David Krejci
James van Riemsdyk
Marian Gaborik

Defensemen:

Victor Hedman
Duncan Keith
Kevin Shattenkirk
Oliver Ekman-Larsson
Niklas Kronwall
Ryan Suter
John Carlson
Dougie Hamilton

Goalies:

Sergei Bobrovsky
Jonathan Bernier
Ben Bishop
Semyon Varlamov

If you are interested in being the new GM, please email me at [email protected] or add me on Skype at igloo.inhabitant

We are looking for a GM who is very trade savvy as trades go down in our pool at least every week, if not almost every day.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Chris