Thread: Devils Resign Clarkson, Tallackson; Decline Brylin

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Devils Resign Clarkson, Tallackson; Decline Brylin

Clarkson may be the only one of interest here to people, but it wasn\'t posted so I thought I\'d make it known.

New Jersey re-signs forwards Jay Pandolfo (undisclosed) David Calrkson (undisclosed) and Barry Tallackson (undisclosed). Declines option on forward Sergei Brylin.
    Who knows - maybe Tallackson will get a solid shot at a lineup spot this year. :blink:
    12 Team Full-Keeper (Custom 82-game schedule, start 6F + 4D + 1G):
    G=1, A=0.5, GA=-0.5

F: Crosby, Benn, Giroux, Kopitar, Boedker, Franzen, Nyquist, Hertl, Ennis, Brassard, Saad, Yakupov, Kuznetsov, Dubinsky, Plekanec, Semin
    D: Yandle, Franson, Vatanen, Bouwmeester, Carlson, Garrison, Daley, Leopold, Voynov, Marincin
    G: Florida, Arizona
    FARM: Kucherov, Tatar, Bjugstad, Girgensons, Etem, Jurco, Nylander, Severson, Lee, Nieto, Stone, Zucker, DeAngelo, Kempe, Dano, Grimaldi, Bjorkstrand, Tolchinsky, R. Murray, Nygren, Elliott[/SIZE]

Dobber Sports Pro

Default Devils Resign Clarkson, Tallackson; Decline Brylin

I just snatched Tallackson in a deep pool in which I can afford to wait and see. Would have preferred him signing elsewhere, but if Brylin is a UFA and they don\'t bring in an RW, Tallackson and Bergfors would be competing for a 3rd line spot.

As for Brylin, I was under the impression that that there was both a team and a player option on the contract, so he\'d have to waive his to become UFA.
    Rebulding in two lifetime keepers, squads to follow ...