Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone explain Rep Power more than this link?

Banned

Default Re: Can anyone explain Rep Power more than this link?

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Cobra could sit tight and post jack squat for a month. Axe, better set some ground rules. Another Cobretti challenge. Lord help us!
    Nope that wouldn't be fair and I'm a man of my word, I can't promise I'll post every day but I'll average a post or two a day until that point. (so 161+ posts by that point just so you can check em all)

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Cobra could sit tight and post jack squat for a month. Axe, better set some ground rules. Another Cobretti challenge. Lord help us!
    Pfft, it would be worth it if I didnt have to read anymore of his crap for a month. Its getting tiring reading all the petty bickering around here and he is certainly one of the main ones contributing to it lately. that little star up by my name means squat. I dont have to prove anything to him or anyone else around here.

You never know, we may just turn him into a productive member of these forums. I really am not to worried about him. I doubt he can last that long anyways. He's sitting at 129 posts right now. Lets see how often he offers up some productive posts around here.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Pfft, it would be worth it if I didnt have to read anymore of his crap for a month. Its getting tiring reading all the petty bickering around here and he is certainly one of the main ones contributing to it lately. that little star up by my name means squat. I dont have to prove anything to him or anyone else around here.

You never know, we may just turn him into a productive member of these forums. I really am not to worried about him. I doubt he can last that long anyways. He's sitting at 129 posts right now. Lets see how often he offers up some productive posts around here.
    The "Ignore User" button is right there...

Trust me - it's better over here - your blood pressure will thank you without having to see this troll's drivel.
    18 Team Full Keeper. Total points.

Start 10 F, 3 D, 1 UTIL, 1 G

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Defense: Barrie, Brannstrom, Cholowski, Honka, Matheson, Pulock, Shattenkirk

Goal: Dubnyk, Jarry, Markstrom, Merzlikins

2014-15, 2016-17 MHL Champions!

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by Savvy1982 View Post

Trust me - it's better over here - your blood pressure will thank you without having to see this troll's drivel.

LOL! I'm good. As a moderator on here, the last thing I am doing is ignoring anyone, especially the trolls.

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Veteran

LOL! I'm good. As a moderator on here, the last thing I am doing is ignoring anyone, especially the trolls.
    Forgot you were a Mod. - I guess you get to see all of us when we're at our worst.

Thanks for doing the hard work around here.

3 Points: SHO, 2 Points: G, PPA, SHG, SHA, W, 1 Point: A, PPG, GWG, .25 Points: BLK, .1 Points: FOW, SOG, SV, .15 Points: HIT, -.05 Points: FOL, -.15 Points: GA

Forwards: Backstrom, Barre-Boulet, Beauvillier, Caufield, Dickinson, Donato, Donskoi, Gourde, Greenway, Horvat, Kase, Keller, Kuznetsov, MacKinnon, Marchessault, J. T. Miller, Sikura, Tarasenko, Zegras

Dobber Sports Stud

Serious question, but where do I find that button? Do I have to go the persons profile? I was looking for it the other day to use on somebody (i promise it wasn't youuuu )

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by petegreg21 View Post
    Serious question, but where do I find that button? Do I have to go the persons profile? I was looking for it the other day to use on somebody (i promise it wasn't youuuu )
    I wouldn't blame you if it was

You have to View Profile, then it's up in the top left corner, underneath their avatar, along with the "Add as friend" and "Send Private Message" links.

Dobber Sports Stud

I wouldn't blame you if it was

You have to View Profile, then it's up in the top left corner, underneath their avatar, along with the "Add as friend" and "Send Private Message" links.
    Awesome! Done and done! Thank you very much!

Dobber Sports Veteran

Awesome! Done and done! Thank you very much!
    My pleasure!

Dobber Sports Apprentice

We should change the title of this thread to 'Rep Power, Ignore User list, and Dual-At-Noon Challenge'. No wonder this is the Hottest Topic right now!

Fantrax 18-Team Dynasty, H2H (4C, 8W, 6D, 1G), 25/30
    Unlimited call-ups = 134 gms
    G, A, GWG, PPP, SHP, SOG, H+B, FOW, W, GAA, S, SV%

C: Stamkos, Stepan, Little, T.J.
    W: Kessel, MaGranlund, Simmonds, Landeskog, Hall, Lucic, B.Ritchie, Burakovsky
    D: Gogo, Keith, Leddy, Dumba, Barrie, Forbert,
    G: Rask/Anderson/Mason
    B: Filppula/Hartman/Vrbata/Clendening

Farm: Chartier, Forsbacka Karlsson, Bowers, Chmelevski, Geekie, Gourde, AMorand, MShaw, Haapala, Merkley, Katchouk, Korshkov, Kovacs, Shinkaruk, Lindblom, O'Regan, Bear, Bengtsson, Jokiharju, Kylington, Paigin, Grzelcyk, Stanley, Vaakanainen, Koekkoek, Walman, Fitzpatrick, Berube, Pickard, Zhukov

Dobber Sports Stud

Quote Originally Posted by BradyJets View Post
    We should change the title of this thread to 'Rep Power, Ignore User list, and Dual-At-Noon Challenge'. No wonder this is the Hottest Topic right now!
    I can be bad with tangents sometimes, I apologize for helping derail this thread!

Dobber Sports Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by Cobretti View Post
    You're on!

Lets see if you're a man or a mouse, my money is on the latter but when I'm proven right it will be here for ALL to see!

September 9th @ Noon, mark it on your calendar! ready, set, go
    Pretty sad that this kind of incentive is what it takes for a guy to stop trolling, rather than just posting like any other member to begin with.

Dobber Sports Wizard

LOL! Sounds good. Good luck.
    You're a good man Axe.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by MolsonX View Post
    Pretty sad that this kind of incentive is what it takes for a guy to stop trolling, rather than just posting like any other member to begin with.
    No kidding eh. Now if I only could have sucked in a couple more regular trolls to this bet, the forums would be back to normal again.

Dobber Sports Veteran

No kidding eh. Now if I only could have sucked in a couple more regular trolls to this bet, the forums would be back to normal again.
    It'd be nice to have a nice, friendly forum again.