Thread: DobberFootball ramblings link error

The Wolverine

Default DobberFootball ramblings link error

I can't copy a screenshot just now, but when I go on DobberFootball I see the usual sidebar with the latest ramblings shown (well part of it of course). The link 'read more' should take us to the full ramblings. However, this link takes you to an older hockey rambling.

Just a heads up.

The Wolverine

Default Re: DobberFootball ramblings link error

A refresh - any updates? Thanks.

I...am your father.

The update is - my programmer was off for the last three days, but has a list of 8 things on it. This one was No.2. I'm just getting up now and will look to see what he's done since he started a couple of hours ago.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    The update is - my programmer was off for the last three days, but has a list of 8 things on it. This one was No.2. I'm just getting up now and will look to see what he's done since he started a couple of hours ago.
    Thanks Dobber.