Thread: Take my money, please

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Take my money, please

Have been trying to log in DobberSports to buy the fantasy prospects and guide combo pack but keep getting rejected. I am logged into the forum and am using the same email address and password on my forum profile so something's out of sync here.

Tried changing my password - did not get the new password even though a message told me it was sent to my email address

Don't feel like creating a new email address just to create a new account for this and also, I'm thinking this could be an issue affecting others as well so probably worth bringing it up.

Someone fix something so I can buy the damn thing

Thanks
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

I...am your father.

Default Re: Take my money, please

This has been down all day and may be down for much of tomorrow as well.

But if you have an account here already, which you do, just put the pack into your cart go to buy it and it will ask you to login right there - login with email and password. Should work, no? This is really just a problem for new users who are trying to register. Current users just have that extra step
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Wizard

Default Re: Take my money, please

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    This has been down all day and may be down for much of tomorrow as well.

But if you have an account here already, which you do, just put the pack into your cart go to buy it and it will ask you to login right there - login with email and password. Should work, no? This is really just a problem for new users who are trying to register. Current users just have that extra step
    That's the problem for me - website keeps telling me Invalid login or password. even though I'm using my email address and password I have for my account I use to log into the forum.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.