Thread: Dr. Oz gets exposed for the hack that he is

I...am your father.

Default Dr. Oz gets exposed for the hack that he is

I'll just save this little tidbit for the next time my wife wants me to take something because Dr. Oz said to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0wKeokWUU
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Banned

Default Re: Dr. Oz gets exposed for the hack that he is

a lot of the stuff is BS but some of the stuff such as green cofee has been researched a bit and has proven to be somewhat beneficial.

basically as far as supplements go, the only recommended ones (for a normal eater) are Vitamin D, fish oil/krill oil, and vitamin K.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    I'll just save this little tidbit for the next time my wife wants me to take something because Dr. Oz said to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0wKeokWUU
    I personally think a guy like Dr Oz needs to be thrown in prison for the damage he has done to people. He's the worst kind of scum as far as I am concerned.

Dobber Sports Guru

Here's an episode of Marketplace about a Dr. Oz detox. The CBC got a few university girls to be in the study: half did the detox, the other half didn't. They were tested before and after, and found there was no change in the ones that did the detox.

http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/episod...etox-challenge

Writer of the weekly Top 10 column.

12-team Keeper pool, straight points for forwards & dmen. Goalies get: 2 points per win, 3 per shutout, 1 point per assist & 1 point per shootout loss.

League champ in 2013, 2015, 2018, 2020 and 2022.

Top 8 forwards, 5 dmen and 2 goalies count.

We keep 15 players (any position) plus two rookies.

Forwards: Panarin, Ovechkin, Kopitar, Stamkos, Tuch, Rust, Marchessault, Pavelski, Miller, Bertuzzi, Stone, Kakko, Brown, Stankoven, Kovalenko
    Defence: Hedman, Fox, Matheson, Thrun, Jiricek
    Goalies: Kochetkov, Talbot, Vasilevskiy, Campbell, Schmid

Dobber Sports Ace

I lol'd a bit when he implied lobbying is some special tool that the supplement industry is exploiting. Literally everything in which there is corporate interest is influenced by lobbying. It's the single biggest reason we don't have true democracy in north america.