Thread: Super Deep League Looking For Committed GM's

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default Super Deep League Looking For Committed GM's

Hey everyone,

Our league is looking to replace a few GM's after some massive turnover this offseason. This offseason we have 6 GM's choosing to leave the 14-team league due to a variety of reasons, most due to not having enough time to dedicate to the league.

That's likely the case simply because of the size of the league. It consists of 14 teams, with each team consisting of a maximum of 100 players on their list. It's broken down into an NHL roster (25 players) and a minor league/prospect system (max of 75 players). It's massive, the largest league I've come across.

It's not a cash league, just bragging rights.

Stats in the league consist of goals, assists, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, W, GAA, SV% and SO. There has been talk about us expanding that further to also include blocks, hits and SHP, taking the deep league even deeper.

Rules are pretty standard. We have waivers for players going up and down during the season (if their salary is high enough, they need to clear waivers to be sent down) and we have a regular NHL draft each summer to pick players in that year's given NHL draft. Picks can be traded, obviously. Salary cap usually hovers around $20 million more than the true NHL cap, just to allow for more roster flexibility. We play head to head via Yahoo.

As for the 6 team's available, you can find the roster's for them here, some real talent available:

http://z15.invisionfree.com/NorthAme...showtopic=4076

If you are interested, please post here and I will be in touch over the next little while. Teams are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once you control a team, you can change them to whatever team name you want....so keep that in mind when registering on our board (easiest to name yourself after whatever NHL team you control, if that makes sense...I'm AvalancheGM for example, league champ in 2013-14).

Here is an example of my team page and winning roster from 2013-14.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/NorthAme...429&st=0&#last

I'd be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Please let me know if you're interested!

Default Re: Super Deep League Looking For Committed GM's

Bump.

Calgary is now taken. Still looking for more GM's!

Dobber Sports Prodigy

I got a headache just reading about the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Gentle Yeti View Post
    I got a headache just reading about the league.
    It's really not that bad once you get your foot in the door. Just wanted to give everyone the proper information up front instead of answering 100 questions.

Dobber Sports Ace

So I'm interested but I haven't had the time to really look through the list of teams, and I can't give you a firm yes yet. Cool if I have a couple days to figure it out and then I'll get back to you?
    14T BiWeekly H2H. 4 C/RW/LW, 6 D, 2 G
    Cats:G(3), A(1.5), PIM(0.2), PPP(1), SOG(0.2), GWG(1), SHP(2), Hits(0.3), BkS(0.4). W(2), SO(2), OTL(0.5), SV(0.2), GA(-1), L(-1). 9 Keepers in Bold. 12 player Farm team (skaters under 110, goalies under 80 gp) in italics

LW - Gaudreau, Forsberg, Parise, Hyman (C)
    C - Backstrom, Getzlaf, N Foligno (LW/RW), Kotkaniemi, Carter (LW/RW)
    RW - Tarasenko, Rantanen, Arvidsson, Atkinson, Gourde (C/LW), Mikheyev (RW)
    D - Dahlin, Theodore, Ellis, Klingberg, Fox, Andersson
    G - Murray, Grubauer

Prospects -Rossi, Turcotte, Kravstov, Tippett, Bouchard, Lehtonen, K Miller, Addison, DeSmith, Kahkonen, Ingram, Gustavsson

Dobber Sports Initiate

PM sent

Quote Originally Posted by theIceWookie View Post
    So I'm interested but I haven't had the time to really look through the list of teams, and I can't give you a firm yes yet. Cool if I have a couple days to figure it out and then I'll get back to you?
    Hard to say. I've got some pretty decent interest so far and look like I've filled 3-4 of the 6 teams. I'm going out of town today and will be back in a couple days, so I will look to fill the other spots then. If they're still open, I'm sure we can make it work.