Thread: Trevor Daley - amazing goal

I...am your father.

Default Trevor Daley - amazing goal

Trevor Daley had three points for the Stars Sunday and he has five points in six playoff games now. The 30-year-old defenseman had 25 points on the season which was just shy of a career high - but he did it in 67 games, giving him a career high points-per-game average. He ended the campaign with nine points in nine games (so 14 in his last 15 overall). His power-play time topped five minutes Sunday. Sergei Gonchar has lost his PP time and Daley has picked it up. Daley was a big scorer in junior and was at one time considered a very promising offensive prospect, but sort of fell into a defense-first role. Odd that he's coming into his own at the age of 30, but it happens. As long as Dallas does not sign an offensive rearguard in the summer - and that's key to my point - then Daley is looking like a very good dark horse for next year. I'm sure they'll transition Kevin Connauton, but not enough to take the luster off of what I think Daley could do.

Look at this amazing goal by Daley and tell me he doesn't have the ability to post 40-plus points next year:

The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Grand Master

Default Re: Trevor Daley - amazing goal

He was phenomenal and instrumental to getting the stars to the playoffs. Both of his goals tonight were fantastic. Nobody in my league is paying attention to him next year but I'm targeting him.

Dobber Sports Deity

For a big man, he can fly!
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Sleeper D for next year.
    He actually showed some really, really, really promising upside in the last few weeks of the season.

I just picked him up in my salary-cap dynasty.
    Some D men have a point when both the player & coach realize he might have some value joining the rush.

Sleee-per.