Thread: Mark Stone

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Mark Stone

Now that we've seen a little bit more of Mark Stone, what kind of upside are we looking at with him, and what are his chances to hit it.

I...am your father.

Default Re: Mark Stone

I maintain that he 'can' be a first liner producing in the 70s, but what has opened my eyes is his durability (or lack thereof). So will he be another Milan Michalek-type, who posts 45 points a year battling injuries...and then once every six or seven years gets 65 points? Precisely why I'm not actively seeking to acquire him
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

I...am your father.

The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Ninja

Yeah, sort of confirmed what I thought as well, but figured I'd try and ask. He seems to have a few red flags, between skating (which he has improved on) and injuries.

Thanks for the feedback!

Banned

Stone has been extremely impressive. He is just very smart and knows how to play the game offensively. Fits it,with Turris and MacArthur like a glove. Injuries are the biggest question mark, no question