Sorry for the delay. I couldn't log on last night to post this, and it was my first chance today.

Studs
Neal before Zod
James Neal has been a man possessed lately. Last night, he was in on every goal the Pens scored, finishing the night with two goals, an assist, plus-two, five shots, a blocked shot, and a hit. In his last four games, Neal has five goals and nine points.

Buff-y the hockey pool slayer
Dustin Byfuglien had another excellent game last night. He had two assists, a plus-three, two pims, a shot, and a blocked shot. In his last 10 games, Big Buff has six goals and 13 points, and is now third in points by a defenceman.

Shaw-shank redemption
Andrew Shaw had a great night for the Hawks, contributing in almost every facet you could think of. He had two goals, an assist, a plus-two, two shots, a blocked shot and a hit. He's pretty cheap in cap leagues, and you get a ton of value from him.

Bishop more than a pawn
Ben Bishop is the most underrated goalie this season. He's putting up tons of wins, yet never seems to be mentioned as having a great season. His 37-save shutout last night was his second shutout of the season. He now has a record of 14-3-1, a GAA of 2.08 and a .931 save percentage. Most importantly, it's his first win in four games.

Duds
Paging Henrik Zetterberg
Damien Brunner looks totally lost without Henrik Zetterberg. Brunner now has zero points in his last 12 games. The problem with Brunner s when he’s not scoring, he’s not contributing. Last night, he had no points, zero plus-minus, no pims, no shots, no blocked shots, no hits, you get the idea. And he only played 11:22 of ice time.

No Reim or reason
James Reimer can somehow stop 49 shots against a team like Washington, but then let in six goals on 21 shots against Columbus. This is the third time in 11 games that Reimer has let in at least four goals this year.

Rich-man, poor man
Brad Richards hasn’t been looking good the last seven games. He has only one assist in that time. Last night he finished with a minus-three and two shots. And if you have faceoffs in your league, Richards isn’t worth it. He’s only finished about .500 once in the last five games.

Makes me want to Yak
Nail Yakupov had a three-game point streak snapped last night, finishing with no points, three shots and minus-one. This was the 12th game this season Yakupov has finished as a minus player.