Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kuznetsov getting boo'd by his home town this week.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Default Re: Kuznetsov getting boo'd by his home town this week.

Wondering how soon he makes his way over now that Russia did not name him to their Olympic roster?

Dobber Sports Deity

I assume right after the KHL season ends, if he's coming at all.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, SBennett

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Probably when he said he would for the last 2 years, he would be coming over right after the KHL season ends
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

The Great One

Yup. Personally, I won't be worried unless he's not there in camp next year. After the KHL playoffs would just be a bonus.

Dobber Sports Star

Originally posted by NikW71 View Post
    Wondering how soon he makes his way over now that Russia did not name him to their Olympic roster?
    dont the KHL playoffs start/end earlier than the NHL playoffs? assuming hes willing and has to sign an ELC, couldnt he could burn a year off of it if he plays in the AHL and playoffs for a few months? timing mignt not be right though
    One day I will quit fantasy hockey, today is not that day.

Dobber Sports Sage

Originally posted by kovalchuk17 View Post

dont the KHL playoffs start/end earlier than the NHL playoffs? assuming hes willing and has to sign an ELC, couldnt he could burn a year off of it if he plays in the AHL and playoffs for a few months? timing mignt not be right though
    The last day for the KHL regular season is March 3. I think he signs right after that and steps right into Washington's top 6
    "My Name Is My Name" ~Marlo
    "I'm just a Gangster I suppose and I want my fu***** corners"~ Barksdale

grammar Nazi
    Noun
    (slang, idiomatic) 1. A person who habitually corrects or criticizes the language usage of others, especially in situations where it is unnecessary, e.g. an informal conversation.
    Notes: This behavior is almost always found in people with very low I.Q's, whom have a very low sense of self worth. Impotence is also commonly linked to Grammar Nazi's.

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Originally posted by bigbabybuda View Post

The last day for the KHL regular season is March 3. I think he signs right after that and steps right into Washington's top 6
    Agreed. Missing the Olympic team might be the kick that he needed to come over and get as many games in as possible before a playoff run.