Thread: About Kristers Gudlevskis, TB goalie (Latvia)

I...am your father.

Default About Kristers Gudlevskis, TB goalie (Latvia)

After his 55-save performance today against Team Canada, some of you may be interested in his fantasy hockey outlook. Here is his profile. He's a Tampa Bay prospect who is actually on their current NHL roster with Anders Lindback hurt:

http://prospects.dobbersports.com/in...ers-gudlevskis

They had to stop the game for a couple of minutes today because he was exhausted and a little dehydrated...
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Administrator

Default Re: About Kristers Gudlevskis, TB goalie (Latvia)

It's amazing how it goes for these prospect goalies. It's not easy going up depth charts but with an opportunity they can show that, at least for one day, they belong. When Lindback returns he will go back down to the AHL and might not be heard from again for a couple years.

I picked up Jakub Kovar in a dynasty league hoping to catch lightning in a bottle and turn a dead asset into a prospect with trade value. Turns out Gudlevskis was that guy, but he is already owned.

Contact me for Frozen Tools bug reports and inquiries
    Follow Frozen Tools on Twitter @FrozenTools
    Follow me on Twitter @DH_EricDaoust