Thread: Keeper Trade - Sharp vs Max Pacio+Other player

Dobber Sports Rookie

Question Keeper Trade - Sharp vs Max Pacio+Other player

Hello poolers!

I have a keeper pool we have started this year. We have a salary cap and minimum 20 players which only the top 10 forwards, top 2 def and top 1 goalie count in pool points. Each year, poolers will protect players but if you finish first, you can protect less players than the pooler finishing last (players at their entry level contract or younger than 23 are automatically protected). Finishing last also gives you 1st round pick.

At the moment, I'm 9 out of 10 poolers and I've already decided to let this season go to re-build for next year. This means I'm happy to let players making points go in exchange for good potential for next year or in 2 years.

A pooler is suggesting a trade like this: I'm giving him Patrick Sharp and he's giving me Max Pacio and Mark Scheifele.

I'm hesitating and I'd like to have your opinion. I'd like to add that my pooler friend also has in his pool Jonas Brodin, Nick Leddy, Val Nichushkin, Damier Brunner, Mikael Backlund which could all be interesting young players for future years.

So between Scheifele and the others, who do you believe has the most potential?

Dobber Sports Veteran

Scheifele the most. Accept immediately. Pac > Sharp....Pac+Scheifle is a ridiculously amazing trade to pull off. STEAL

Dobber Sports Sage

Oh you want to do that. If you are really looking to next year and beyond that is a great deal. Max is a terrific player and Schiefele could be just as good down the road. If you could get him to give you Granlund instead of Schiefele that would be even better.
    Last edited by Doug Glatt; November 11, 2013 at 11:18 PM.

Dobber Sports Rookie

Done.

Sharp traded for Max Pacio and Mark Scheifele.