Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 7 Discussion

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Round 7 Discussion

Nice picks guys! Jagr at this stage can be the steal of the draft. We should start rolling as soon as Comish post the next two picks, but I guess I\'ll pick only tomorrow...

Dobber Sports Ace

Jagr was most definitely going to be in my hands if you let go. Shame on you.
    12 team roto with 6 keepers, G A P +/- PIM PPP SOG, W SV% SHO
    C-Crosby Spezza Connolly
    L-Smyth Rolston Malone Sullivan
    R-Hemsky Ryan Ryder Backes Fleischmann Cleary
    D-Phaneuf Rafalski Whitney Pitkanen
    G-Lundqvist Bryzgalov Theodore Rinne

Torture

Anonymous wrote:
    Not true, he wouldn\'t have made it to you. :P

Dobber Sports Star

Torture wrote:
    Anonymous wrote:
    Not true, he wouldn\'t have made it to you. :P
    Nice pick in Hejduk, I had considered him last round, but ended up going with Cole, hoping for a couple extra category contributions

The Comish is awake, hopefully he\'s ready to make his pick, so I can make mine and go to BED haha :P
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Star

I hope Souray turns out to be a dive, or else that\'s going to be one scary looking blueline :P Most expensive in our league anyways hahaha... lookin like the Leafs there comish :silly:

Have a great night guys, hopefully the picks ROLL in tomorrow
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1

Dobber Sports Guru

hahahaa, his blueline does look like something the leafs would put together!

nice little run of picks. jagr, hejduk, drury, souray... real nice value in the 7th round.

the boll pick really surprised me, but moreso because he was on my sleeper list and i\'m just a little pissed that i won\'t have him. nice one. he really impressed me when i saw the jackets play this year (maybe you read my flames-jackets thread!!)

Torture

Comish you must have been pretty upset when you saw the list I emailed you, knowing that you wouldn\'t get your hands on Hejduk even though you wanted him eh? :P

Dobber Sports Prodigy

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    the boll pick really surprised me, but moreso because he was on my sleeper list and i\'m just a little pissed that i won\'t have him. nice one. he really impressed me when i saw the jackets play this year (maybe you read my flames-jackets thread!!)
    to be honest i took him earlier than i wanted to but he had been someone i have been thinking about for a while now since i had a gaping hole on my team as far penalty minutes were concerned. also my cap was getting up there and he only costs $5 heh.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Torture wrote:
    Comish you must have been pretty upset when you saw the list I emailed you, knowing that you wouldn\'t get your hands on Hejduk even though you wanted him eh? :P
    Yeah, I really wanted to address my forwards, especially on the wings and a 30+ goal scorer was just the ticket - even if he\'s 32.

On the other hand, it was good to know ahead of time, that way I could have my pick ready to go. I\'m still taking a chance on Souray - he really only had that one big season.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Ninja

Gongshow wrote:
    ultrawhiteness wrote:
    to be honest i took him earlier than i wanted to but he had been someone i have been thinking about for a while now since i had a gaping hole on my team as far penalty minutes were concerned. also my cap was getting up there and he only costs $5 heh.
    He was on my short list as well. He\'ll be a good value pick and really buff up the PiM category for ya.

It\'s not a surprise to see these guys taken where we are in the draft now. We all have to address what we think are our priorities.

Some of us (ummm, me and Crazy) need to be aware that we are spending like a drunken politicial with an unlimited expense account.

Others are gathering up all the young talent they can, while maybe others are more concerned with the here and now.

I will reserve judgement on everyone\'s team until we have our rosters more complete. How can you judge a team that has only two of nine forward positions filled? Unpossible.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Star

Torture wrote:
    A Flames fan choosing a divisional foe :P That should be interesting during those 8 head to head matchups

Hejduk will reward you with 35 next year.... he\'s got the guns. Him and Stasny have some sweet ass chemistry and if both can stay healthy 35-35 would like nice as a 7th round pick
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1

Dobber Sports Giant

Damn... Hejduk, Drury and Souray... They were all on my list... Nice picks guys!

I really hope I can pick today!!! I just can\'t wait!

Dobber Sports Stud

I think it is time for notubble to step up and not keep us waiting long today, we have faith in you!

Dobber Sports Master

Great picks all around guys...... our teams are starting to shape up.... lets see if we can get one more round in before we go on a short break.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Giant

Crazynuck wrote:
    Great picks all around guys...... our teams are starting to shape up.... lets see if we can get one more round in before we go on a short break.
    That would definitely be awesome! If Maple can make his 8th pick before he leaves on Friday, we would be able to roll for a bit.