Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 6 Discussion

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Round 6 Discussion

sd1976 wrote:
    Sorry I took so long boys, I got called to a meeting. Damn work getting in the way of hockey
    You better be sorry you bastard. You made us wait 39 minutes for that pick:laugh: Slacker!
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Welcome back Flexraid.

Since I started this, My name is Ian and thanks god for Rad and the Comish as we are all approx the same age.I live in Ottawa but was born in Toronto and am a Leaf fan for life (they just don\'t appreciate my Leaf plates up here. I don\'t usually admit this in public but the 1 person I do know is the Comish:huh: I have a 13 year old daughter and a 11 year son. I have lived all over the country and just retired from the military. I have been in hockey pools for approx. 5 years and can\'t get enough of them. Look forward to trading with all of you in the near future.

Dobber Sports Juggernaut

lol mercs me and u in the same boat...except for the daughter and son part lol....im born in toronto but go to uni in ottawa, and boy do they hate it when i wear my sundin jersey haha

Dobber Sports Initiate

The Comish wrote:
    sd1976 wrote:
    Sorry I took so long boys, I got called to a meeting. Damn work getting in the way of hockey
    You better be sorry you bastard. You made us wait 39 minutes for that pick:laugh: Slacker!
    Did I take your pick??? ooops :lol: No really it was between him and another prospect who will remain nameless with the hopes he slips back to me (doubt it). So do you like the pick? I hope BSB is pissed, seeing as though he has done it to me twice

Dobber Sports Ninja

The way I see it is that there are no real bad picks now. It all depends on how things work out. If Claude Giroux turns out to be the next Gilbert Brule, it was a bad pick, only due to the time it will take him to be a valuable fantasy player.

I love the fact that people are all over the board now. Let\'s reserve judgement for a little while and see what everyone thinks after the draft is complete.

We won\'t know for at least two years which strategy was the best. I know some guys are taking young players with the hope of superstardom in that time. For some it will happen, for others...NOT!

I\'ve always been taken by the dynasty leagues. Keeping all your players is so attractive to guys who year in, year out have great drafts and then have to give up many protectable players every year.

This is going to be spectacular.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Newbie

Hi Guys!

Al Martin here....aka SNIPER.
    Was a nick name I got in my university hockey days, long long ago.
    I am retired military , and now own a couple of different companies. My latest project is a gigantic paintball park in Barrie ontario. It can be viewed on the web at www.soldier-gear.ca

Soldier Gear is one of my companies as well. Anyway, back to hockey! Just wanted to let everyone know that I have been working tremendous long hours lately and have neglected my pool duties ( just a little). I am good to go now an will monitor the pool much closer ( and more often).

Good luck to all....this looks very interesting!

Dobber Sports Initiate

I would check back again in the next couple of hours Sniper, the guys after me are usually pretty quick to pick!

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Nice roll here with picks guys. I will be back around 8:00, after putting the kids to bed, to make my next pick (if it gets to me by then)

Live in Oshawa, home of the Generals and John Tavares....and yes he is overhyped. Transportation Manager by day, father and hockey poolie at night. Just hitting my prime, mid 30\'s...LOL !

I commish a 10 team Auction Dynasty Pool with some buddies, and am really looking forward to dealing with this group of hockey wise fellow poolies.

And oh yeah, I do \'Bleed\' Maple Leaf blue.

Bleed Blue
    Comish Dynasty

24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    CAP = $1200
    G.A.+/-.PIM.STP.SOG.BS.HITS
    W.GAA.SV%.SV

Tier 1
    C - Scheifele, Stamkos, Eichel, Komarov, D.Strome
    LW - Gaudreau, Palat, Schenn, Trocheck, Domi, Vatrano
    RW - Forsberg, T.Wilson, Clutterbuck, Shaw, Nichoshkin
    D - PK, OEL, Trouba, Jones, Martinez, Myers, Despres, Beauchemin, Pouiliot,
    G - Allen, Elliott, Gibson

Cap = $1116

Dobber Sports Ace

chic have been call (answering machine...) will be at my office at maximum 8:30
    Member of Comish Dynasty 24 team (since the beginning) (Nordique)
    Member of King Of Hockey League (Columbus)
    Member of Great Dynasty (Colorado)
    Member of United Hockey League (Los Angeles)
    Member of Global Hockey league (since the beginning) (Washington)
    Member of Vnhl (Quebec)

Dobber Sports Guru

bctopdawg wrote:
    Live in Oshawa, home of the Generals and John Tavares....and yes he is overhyped.
    haha!

okay... so at least 8:30 for bleedblue, SNIPER soon after, then its anonymous.

i\'ve gotta get my car into the shop for an hour from 8-9, then its dinnertime with the sweetheart.

i\'m giving my drained blackberry a quick charge so hopefully it will last a bit. i\'m looking up chinny\'s email right now so will send my pick to him and the comish when its my turn... if for some reason it doesn\'t work, then i won\'t be able to pick until... 11 forum-time (eastern?)

Dobber Sports Initiate

Damn you Rad!!!! He was the other guy I was looking at. Berglund will be a good pick...

Dobber Sports Giant

Just got back from soccer with my little boy. Give me a few minutes to catch up and I\'ll put my pick in.

Dobber Sports Master

ultrawhiteness wrote:
    bctopdawg wrote:
    Live in Oshawa, home of the Generals and John Tavares....and yes he is overhyped.
    haha!

okay... so at least 8:30 for bleedblue, SNIPER soon after, then its anonymous.

i\'ve gotta get my car into the shop for an hour from 8-9, then its dinnertime with the sweetheart.

i\'m giving my drained blackberry a quick charge so hopefully it will last a bit. i\'m looking up chinny\'s email right now so will send my pick to him and the comish when its my turn... if for some reason it doesn\'t work, then i won\'t be able to pick until... 11 forum-time (eastern?)
    UW you can always send me an email aswell incase Comish is sleeping and Chinny is off golfing as usual.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Apprentice

:woohoo: let\'s get this thing rollin\'

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Chicleteur wrote:
    Noriculous wrote:
    Well 2 picks you guys weren\'t expecting I bet. As usual, I changed my mind at the last second.
    Okposo maybe, but not SK. I was considering him. I guess you\'re now back to the hibernation state you\'re used too... That\'s the \"not\" joy of being at the back end...
    yeah... It will get back faster now, however.