Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Updated teams for the Dynasty Draft

Dobber Sports Initiate

Default Updated teams for the Dynasty Draft

Hey Crazy I thought Brunnstrom was a LW thats what it showed on TSN.You have him marked as RW.Just letting you know.
    League - YOUNG STARS DYNASTY LEAGUE
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Kovalchuk/Tavares/Zetterberg
    Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky
    McDonald/Nyquist /Selanne

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Master

Red Wings Dobber has him as a RW in his prospect guide.
    Elite prospects has him as a LW.
    I\'ll make the change but since Dobber has him as RW I would double check to find out what position he is.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Initiate

I\'ll look it up but mabe he is both RW/LW.
    League - YOUNG STARS DYNASTY LEAGUE
    12 teams

MY TEAM

Kovalchuk/Tavares/Zetterberg
    Michalek/ Thornton /Nash
    E.Cole/ Spezza/ Purcell

Suter/Jack Johnsson
    Del Zotto/ Hedmen

Miller / Hiller

Benched Players

Tanguay/Desharnis/Hemsky
    McDonald/Nyquist /Selanne

Gardiner/ Orlov

Dobber Sports Apprentice

This league is coming along nice boys.. I wanted to join but there was no way I could be able to do it with my trip.. It Looks like the redwings, crazynucks, The comish, Raccer, Chicleteur are imo the front runners.. but there is some really good names not taken yet imo.

Tyson its nice to see you have some of my cornerstone players on your roster! Better do our league some justice I have to say..

Crazy if you need some insight you know you can come to me!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Thanks DAW,

It\'s good to hear from people following our (long, slow) draft! 30 teams, what was I thinking!?:blink:
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Apprentice

The Comish wrote:
    Thanks DAW,

It\'s good to hear from people following our (long, slow) draft! 30 teams, what was I thinking!?:blink:
    Not to sure bud... its going to take you along time to sort this all out.. If you have one gm that falters you should make me your front runner to join your league.. I don\'t care how bad the guys team is.. I will try to work my magic!

Good luck guys!

Dobber Sports Star

Hey DAW...

Where do you think my team stands?? Your honest opinion... I always like to get some feedback and crtitcism
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Giant

Thanks for the good comments on my team DAW!

As for joining the league, I know there\'s already a waiting list (don\'t know how many people are on it as of now), but don\'t hesitate to put your name on.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Chicleteur wrote:
    As for joining the league, I know there\'s already a waiting list (don\'t know how many people are on it as of now), but don\'t hesitate to put your name on.
    DAW,

You would be number 3 on the waiting list, but it could be a long wait unless people drop out. There is no relegation after the first year. I will definitely keep your name in mind and if something comes up, I\'ll let you know.
    "For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God. Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails. Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon. Amen." - Sterling Archer

"Don't spray that urine on my sons window. If you want a dollar for doing nothing, walk to Canada." - Malory Archer

“Anyone who thinks the pen is mightier than the sword has not been stabbed with both.” - Lemony Snicket

Dobber Sports Master

DAW wrote:
    This league is coming along nice boys.. I wanted to join but there was no way I could be able to do it with my trip.. It Looks like the redwings, crazynucks, The comish, Raccer, Chicleteur are imo the front runners.. but there is some really good names not taken yet imo.

Tyson its nice to see you have some of my cornerstone players on your roster! Better do our league some justice I have to say..

Crazy if you need some insight you know you can come to me!
    Thx DAW

not sure if I want some insight from some who likes a backend of Theodore,JJ and Pitkanen. :P j/k

your advice is great but i think I have things under control. I have the biggest cap hit to date so I don\'t have room to do much but pick up youth.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty

Dobber Sports Apprentice

mapletreemarty wrote:
    Hey DAW...

Where do you think my team stands?? Your honest opinion... I always like to get some feedback and crtitcism
    Lets take a look at what you were able to do.

Kipper was the best value for that pick in the first.

Vanek with your second rounder was a solid pick also. He was the best LW available for you at that spot. D sedin and Hemsky would not have been there at your third pick.

EJ. IMO he is a steal where you picked him. should have gone ahead of guys like HARDING, THEODORE, TOSKALA. smooth pick my man!

Sam My Main Man Gagner. another player i felt who should have gone higher. but you were able to pick him up.. so another great choice i have to say.. I think his upside is much higher than what dobber says he is.

Voracek now he is a great prospect but i\'m not high on him as most people are. Hitch seems to take his time with all young players.. even players who are great two way players with offensive upside (insirt Richards, Carter, Brule, Modano) With all this being said he is a top end talent to have. Just my feeling there were better players to take for your team to be stronger.

Cole This is another solid pick. I feel your back on track.

Drury and Gionta were your best bets with this pick.

After looking at your team I seem to like it a bit more. Its shaping up nicly. just not sure its ready to win this year. Voracek, Ganger, EJ are still young and won\'t produce enough for you to win this year. Cole you never know if he is going to be able to finish a season. always finds ways to get hurt. Your team should be there with in 3 years maybe sooner just not this season.. Hope you enjoy Maple!

Dobber Sports Star

DAW wrote:
    mapletreemarty wrote:
    Hey DAW...

Lets take a look at what you were able to do.

Kipper was the best value for that pick in the first.

Vanek with your second rounder was a solid pick also. He was the best LW available for you at that spot. D sedin and Hemsky would not have been there at your third pick.

EJ. IMO he is a steal where you picked him. should have gone ahead of guys like HARDING, THEODORE, TOSKALA. smooth pick my man!

Sam My Main Man Gagner. another player i felt who should have gone higher. but you were able to pick him up.. so another great choice i have to say.. I think his upside is much higher than what dobber says he is.

Voracek now he is a great prospect but i\'m not high on him as most people are. Hitch seems to take his time with all young players.. even players who are great two way players with offensive upside (insirt Richards, Carter, Brule, Modano) With all this being said he is a top end talent to have. Just my feeling there were better players to take for your team to be stronger.

Cole This is another solid pick. I feel your back on track.

Drury and Gionta were your best bets with this pick.

After looking at your team I seem to like it a bit more. Its shaping up nicly. just not sure its ready to win this year. Voracek, Ganger, EJ are still young and won\'t produce enough for you to win this year. Cole you never know if he is going to be able to finish a season. always finds ways to get hurt. Your team should be there with in 3 years maybe sooner just not this season.. Hope you enjoy Maple!
    Thanks for the feedback!! You could have been meaner, I know the team is young and not ready to compete immediately!

Yeah I took a chance on Voracek, super top end guys like Stamkos and Turris gone, I figured I didn\'t want to be left out of the elite prospects in case a youth movement came along so I grabbed early.

I\'m not planning on winning in the first year, just hoping to stay in the top 10 and make my way destroying the likes of people I know on here in tier 1 for years to come hahaha
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Did not want to be an ass. Every time you joke around with someone you get killed with the minus Karma big time..

To be honest your team is not bad. It\'s one of the better teams.

Dobber Sports Master

DAW wrote:
    Did not want to be an ass. Every time you joke around with someone you get killed with the minus Karma big time..

Maple is not the type of guy to hit you down with Karma unless there is a good reason and giving honest advice isn\'t a good reason.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty

Dobber Sports Star

DAW wrote:

+1 to you... no worries.. I enjoy joking around. Some people come on here and they expect people to back them up even if they made a bad move. My mentality is if you ****ed up I\'m going to tell you... period I\'m not going to be a huge ass about it, but I\'m not going to sugar coat it either, there\'s always a positive and a negative to every decision made.
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1