Thread: Green vs Yandle

Dobber Sports Ace

Default Green vs Yandle

Green or Yandle or Enstrom for this season, scoring cats - goals, assists, +/-..

Green 1st PP minutes but a bit of an injury risk

Yandle - steady point producer year in and year out but seems to playing 2nd PP unit so far this season.

Enstrom - assist heavy and +/- concerns

Thoughts,
    Cheers!
    Last edited by SPOILER; October 14, 2013 at 5:09 PM.
    Member of OCHA

Dobber Sports Ninja

Honestly speaking, I feel like Green is one of those guys whose value is dependent on how averse you are to risk.

If I owned Green, which I do in a one-year league, I'd want more in return if I was trading him for Yandle. Enstrom I'd want quite a bit more.

If I owned Yandle or Enstrom, I'm not sure I'd want to pay that much more to get Green lol.

I'm gonna side with the Green side just for the upside, but I am admittedly a bit biased.

Dobber Sports Ace

Quote Originally Posted by bondon View Post
    Honestly speaking, I feel like Green is one of those guys whose value is dependent on how averse you are to risk.

If I owned Green, which I do in a one-year league, I'd want more in return if I was trading him for Yandle. Enstrom I'd want quite a bit more.

If I owned Yandle or Enstrom, I'm not sure I'd want to pay that much more to get Green lol.

I'm gonna side with the Green side just for the upside, but I am admittedly a bit biased.
    Thanks for the advice, I own Yandle and I'm looking to trade him for either Green or Enstrom.
    Member of OCHA

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Risk vs reward - for a 1-year league go with Green based on the WAS offense, his PP time, and his upside. PHX isn't exactly a scoring machine and Yandle's been losing 1st line PP time early on to OEL. Endstrom seems more fragile than Green IMO.
    2012 DobberHockey Hall of Fame - Player's Category