Thread: Joe Morrow

Dobber Sports Padawan

Default Joe Morrow

What is the general feeling about him?

I don't care about his production over the next two seasons, but what can I expect from him in three seasons from now and moving forward, point-wise.

Thanks

Dobber Sports Stud

I'd be curious to hear from Bruins fans but I'm thinking that they'll take their sweet time with Morrow. They've got Krug and Dougie Hamilton as full-timers or on the cusp of being full-timers and their window to win is for the next few years. I'm thinking he's a full-time Bruin by 2015-16 at the earliest. But when he does make it I expect him to be quite a good producer, with 35-40 point seasons very much in reach, with the possibility for more if a lot goes right. He's got a great point shot so he should be able to make a living on the PP.

Dobber Sports Padawan

Little bump... Will rep for input.

Dobber Sports Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by vandalay View Post
    I'd be curious to hear from Bruins fans but I'm thinking that they'll take their sweet time with Morrow. They've got Krug and Dougie Hamilton as full-timers or on the cusp of being full-timers and their window to win is for the next few years. I'm thinking he's a full-time Bruin by 2015-16 at the earliest. But when he does make it I expect him to be quite a good producer, with 35-40 point seasons very much in reach, with the possibility for more if a lot goes right. He's got a great point shot so he should be able to make a living on the PP.
    I agree with Vandalay. Morrow is in a perfect situation for his own development. Time to develop his game and no pressure to produce. It will take time but should pay dividends.
    Points only keeper league
    7 teams
    28 keepers
    Weekly line up: 12 F / 6 D / 2 G
    Goalie stats: W=2 / SO=2