Thread: Goalie Post- October 2 Starters

Dobber Sports Superstar

Default Goalie Post- October 2 Starters

I hate to be a nag but I was wondering what time Goalie Post usually updates for the next day, it's currently showing last nights starters and when I click on "tomorrows games" it shows the games for Thursday with the probable starters. It says it was updated today at 11:52 EDT so I suspect the info is in there somewhere. Hopefully just an early season error that can be easily fixed.

I love supporting Dobber related products and hope others will to.
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR

I...am your father.

Hey Lawman, sorry about that. This has been fixed.

The first day was hardcoded on the site so it would remain up all summer. We forgot to remove the hard code now that the day has gone by. Going forward, days should flip properly now.
    The Best Fantasy Hockey Site

15-Team Keeper, points only, best 12 fwd, 4 dman, 2 G count. Playoffs count.

F - T. Thompson, Thomas, Nylander, Tarasenko, Arvidsson, Guentzel, Fiala, Quinn, Mittelstadt, Hagel, Zacha, Roslovic, Berggren, Brink, Ostlund
    G - Kahkonen, Vejmelka, L. Thompson, Levi, Comrie
    D - Hronek, Morrissey, Lundkvist, Girard, Brannstrom, Rathbone, Hanifin, Severson, Durzi

Dobber Sports Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by Dobber View Post
    Hey Lawman, sorry about that. This has been fixed.

The first day was hardcoded on the site so it would remain up all summer. We forgot to remove the hard code now that the day has gone by. Going forward, days should flip properly now.
    No problem at all I suspected that it was something to this effect, glad to see it's up to speed. As an aside you're well ahead of leftwinglock right now with 4 confirmed starters (was there ever any doubt Dobber Hockey was the best?).
    12 team H-2-H 1 year league, daily roster changes, 3 goalie start minimum/week
    2xC, 2xRW, 2xLW, 4xD, 3xUtil, 2xG, 5 Bench
    G, A, P, PIM, PPP, SHP, GWG, SOG, Hits, W, SV%, GAA, SVs
    C: C. Keller, C. Mittelstadt, B. Nelson, R. Strome,
    LW: K. Connor, B. Tkachuk, J. Gaudreau, J. Marchessault, E. Rodrigues, A. Lafreniere
    RW: K. Fiala, J. Bratt, T. Jeannot V. Arvidsson
    D: R. Josi, J. Trouba, E. Gustafsson,
    G: L. Thompson, F. Gustavsson, V. Vanecek
    NO IR