Thread: 2 D-Men to Drop

Super Moderator

Default 2 D-Men to Drop

League and roster in my sig, I'll need to drop 2 guys from my team. I'm leaning towards dmen as I'm pretty well stacked at the position. Right now I'm leaning towards two from Mcbain, Spurgeon and Morrissey but wondering if you guys have a great feeling about one of them. Could also just drop one of them and drop Lazar but I kind of feel he'd be good for this league. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    We get one of these - Don't waste it.

Dobber Sports Guru

Quote Originally Posted by smack View Post
    League and roster in my sig, I'll need to drop 2 guys from my team. I'm leaning towards dmen as I'm pretty well stacked at the position. Right now I'm leaning towards two from Mcbain, Spurgeon and Morrissey but wondering if you guys have a great feeling about one of them. Could also just drop one of them and drop Lazar but I kind of feel he'd be good for this league. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Yep I think McBain and Morrissey are your best options for drops. I would hang onto Spurgeon as he should see second PP unit minutes with Minnesota. McBain just has not progressed the way many of us hoped and Morrissey is a longer-term project in my opinion.

Out of interest how many D do you start/count?

Super Moderator

We start 6 D and I'm most likely going to call up Gardiner once the season starts.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Agree with Wendel, drop McBain and Morrissey. Spurgeon is the only one that will get good PP time and scoring opportunities. None of the 3 are physical and Morrissey is years away from playing.
    14 Team NHL Salary Cap Dynasty -daily starts
    H2H, Salary Cap 95mil, Player actual salaries (all)
    +/-,G,A,GWG,PTS,STP,PIM,SOG,HT,BS,GAA,SO,SV,W
    Starters: 12 Forwards, 6 Defense, 2 Goalies

Forwards: Domi, K.Connor, Kessel, Parise, Monahan, Point, Rantanen, Kucherov, Panarin , M.Martin, Reaves, Marner
    Defense: Butcher, K.Russell, Pelech, Girard, Klingberg, Larsson
    Goalie: Rask, Hellebuyck
    Reserves: D.Strome, Jo.Benn, Polak, C.Crawford , M.Jones, A.Dell, Koskinen
    Prospects: Soderstrom, Sorokin, J.Dahlen, Kaprizov, Yamamoto, Makar, Starrett , F.Sandstrom, Timmins, T.Terry
    Fantrax TAHL 2013 & 2018 Champion

Dobber Sports Demi-God

So you run with 23 man pro roster and 8 on the farm, you presently have 24 on your pro roster and 11 on your farm - why do you only need to drop 2?

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    So you run with 23 man pro roster and 8 on the farm, you presently have 24 on your pro roster and 11 on your farm - why do you only need to drop 2?
    This is why you're the best. Catching my mistakes as I forgot to update my sig to show that starting now we increased the farm to a 10 man roster. Hence, why only 2 to drop.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Ahhh - well McBain and Morrisey seem obvious to me.