Thread: Red Wings Vs. Stars... Game 7??

Dobber Sports Star

Default Red Wings Vs. Stars... Game 7??

The way Dallas came out on the road yesterday, the first 10 minutes, the puck possession in the Red Wings zone... WOW it looked like the team had switched jersey\'s or something, that drop pass between the legs to Trevor Daley... SICK. Brad Richards has eyes in the back of his bloody head. I didn\'t get to see the whole game, stupid afternoon scheduling, but I\'ve seen quite a bit out of the Stars the last two games. Turco has been playing fantastic, and I don\'t see why the Stars don\'t hold in Game 6 and take it back to a winner takes all at Joe Louis Arena... anybody else see the Stars stretching this series the distance??
    [color=#008000]24 Team / 3 Tier Roto League
    G|A|+/-|PIM|PPP|SOG|Hits|BS
    W|GAA|SV

Tier 1
    C: Tavares, Duchene, JStaal, Marner, Grigorenko, Dubois, Barzal
    LW: Landeskog, Teravainen, Pearson, Wilson, Pulkkinen, Bittner
    RW: PKane, Gaborik, Virtanen, Rantanen, Stewart, Sprong, Chiasson, Vey
    D: OEL, Barrie, Bogosian, Larsson, McNabb, Oduya, Bigras
    G: Bobrovsky, Korpisalo, Hutton, Hellberg

Dobber Sports Novice

Default Red Wings Vs. Stars... Game 7??

I find it difficult to get inside Gary Bettman, Colin Campbell, referees, linesmen and the Video review judges heads. Whoever these guys decide is the winner - that is who wins. It is very sad to see the sport I love decided like a WWE match. I haven\'t watched a game on TV since the Holmstrom crease debacle. There were many other things that happened before this but I refused to believe what I was seeing. I have had enough and I will just come here to win my pools without watching games and doing my own research.