Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Rocky Horror Roto Show 2013/14

The Wolverine

Ok, but in future can you post a message on the league board so everyone can see it. I'd rather all specific league issues/requests to remain on there. Thanks.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Roger that. Thanks!
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

The Wolverine

Smack and I have made the league's first trade:

I've sent: Getzlaf and Robidas
    I've received: E. Staal and Nikitin

My goal: I need SOG/G and was happy with grit elsewhere to make up for the loss. Nikitin is just a throw in as I have Letang on IR. Robidas is a solid depth option for grit but doesn't take enough shots for my needs.

For those not in the league, the skater categories are G, A, +/-, PIM, PPP, SOG, FOW, Hits, and Blocks.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Pretty good trade, both teams.
    Both Getzlaf and E.Staal are known for going on absolute tears at some point in the season.
    We'll see who gets the magical working 3rd linemate first!!!

[I'm a bit surprised that you dealt Getzlaf now though... ANA has a really awesome schedule for the next three weeks. Lots of games and off-nights.]

hf... you and shoeless have some pretty good teams right now.
    Very deceptively in 3rd/4th... but not really, me thinks.
    Last edited by Pengwin7; October 16, 2013 at 12:17 PM.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Pretty good trade, both teams.
    Both Getzlaf and E.Staal are known for going on absolute tears at some point in the season.
    We'll see who gets the magical working 3rd linemate first!!!

[I'm a bit surprised that you dealt Getzlaf now though... ANA has a really awesome schedule for the next three weeks. Lots of games and off-nights.]

hf... you and shoeless have some pretty good teams right now.
    Very deceptively in 3rd/4th... but not really, me thinks.
    Maybe I could've waited, but who knows what could happen and looking at the standings and my squad, I realised I needed to make a change now before I fall too far behind in those cats. We'll see in the coming weeks if it makes a difference.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

It's nice to get a trade going down in this league, perhaps it will loosen things up a little. I have seen Staal go on incredible tears with scoring and shooting. Be interesting to see how this works out in the end, Getzlaf seems to be playing at a higher level this year.

Tough to get trades done in this league - every couple of days I offer up Varlamov to Smack for Lundqvist - he just ain't biting.

I need me some Neal back to start feeling more confident in my team.

The Wolverine

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeless View Post
    It's nice to get a trade going down in this league, perhaps it will loosen things up a little. I have seen Staal go on incredible tears with scoring and shooting. Be interesting to see how this works out in the end, Getzlaf seems to be playing at a higher level this year.

Tough to get trades done in this league - every couple of days I offer up Varlamov to Smack for Lundqvist - he just ain't biting.

I need me some Neal back to start feeling more confident in my team.
    A goal and six shots is a nice start - exactly what I was looking for. Hope it continues.

You seem to be managing pretty well without Neal so far.

Intrigued to see who'll make the next deal.

Dobber Sports Icon

Patty Kane is on the block.

Preferably looking for grit and/or FWs in return but want it has to be a complete player, not a one dimensional guy.

I'm willing to move pretty much anyone not named Fleury or Crawford right now.

Dobber Sports Wizard

Thanks Tlusty..... Nothing all year, finally bench him for 3 points in 2 games Ray Whitney. Wiz goes pointless and -2, Tlusty scores 2 goals.

God I hate fantasy sports sometimes.
    20 Team Dynasty (points per) - G (25, 50 for defense) A (25) PIM (3) PPP (15) SHP (25) OTG (15) GWG (25) HTr (50) SOW (75) HIT (1) BLK (2) W (50) SHO (100) OTL (10) GA (-15) SV (2) Use actual NHL salary

Start 12 F, 6 D, 1G weekly

F: Kucherov, Marchand, Barkov, Gaudreau, Laine, Aho, Dubois, Dadonov, Huberdeau, Trocheck, Bertuzzi, Beauvillier, Khaira, Grigorenko

D: Ekman-Larsson, Yandle, Edler, Pulock, Borowiecki, Weegar, Mike Reilly

G: Andersen, Hart

Farm: Boldy, Beckman, Wise, Mascherin, Kovalenko, Manukyan, Walker, Morozov, Shafigullin, Palmu, Tychonic, Zhuravlyov, Kesselring, Zamula, Lankinen, Sogaard, Ingram, Rybar

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Temek's "Last Resort" team is current DOMINATING this league.
    Good mercy, what a powerhouse!

And what is Radko Gudas' real (FHG) value in this league.
    It's got to be MASSIVE... top ten... top five!?! defenseman!!!
    What a snag!!!
    Hoping that goaltending comes down to earth soon.

Pretty nice run by the Stams recently.

Rank Team Points Pts
    1 Recchident Evil 142.5
    2 Pavelnormal Activity 134
    3 A.Niityville Horrors 108.5
    3 Silence of the Stams 108.5
    5 Ogie Ogre-thorpe 104
    6 Phaneufenstein 102.5
    7 Army of Subbans 96.5
    8 Dead & Fleuried 92
    9 I Smid On Your Grave 90.5
    9 House of 1000 Corvos 90.5
    11 Drag Me To Hellberg 83
    12 Nosferatuuka 73.5
    13 Skinner & Silent Bob 71.5
    14 Nightmare on Helm St 67.5

The Wolverine

Correction - both of you are dominating. You with your 100 back up goalies.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

I'm really not "dominating".
    I'm well over GP pace... I think I'm more of a 120pt team and I think Shoeless' team is better (if he was at similar skater GP).
    Last edited by Pengwin7; October 25, 2013 at 10:55 AM.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    I'm really not "dominating".
    I'm well over GP pace... I think I'm more of a 120pt team and I think Shoeless' team is better (if he was at similar skater GP).
    I have you down for a 128 point pace, Penguin7 - assuming you can maintain your +/- and goalie positions as they are today. Tough to catch that number, because it means a significant uptick in production per game for any team to get at you.

However, it's a long season - lots can happen, injuries not the least of which can impact the fortunes of a team. That's why we play the whole season and not just the first month.
    Last edited by Shoeless; October 25, 2013 at 2:30 PM.

Dobber Sports Icon

Jumped up 4-points in the PIM section last night! Too bad I lost both Downie and Lecavalier in the process. OUCH!

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Quote Originally Posted by 4T2 View Post
    Jumped up 4-points in the PIM section last night! Too bad I lost both Downie and Lecavalier in the process. OUCH!
    Yeah I think Lecav will be back soon enough but I would certainly be concerned about Downie - doesn't sound so good.