Thread: Brand new H2H 14 Team Hockey League

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Brand new H2H 14 Team Hockey League

Hey everyone,

I am registered as a new user to keep some privacy and I would like to finally take a stab at running my own league.

I am looking for someone that would like to join for assisting in some of the commissioner duties but I plan to handle most of the work.

I am using Fantrax, running a private league with 14 teams. Looking at setting this to be a $50 entry fee (Debatable). This will be a Full Keeper with prospects league. Scoring is going to be head to head (points-based). Currently at 17 scoring cats for skaters and 7 for goaltenders.

(Target number is 14, need 13 owners not including myself. I will be willing to contract to 12 if we cannot fill up all 14 spots)

Number of players, goalies, reserves, injured reserves are currently going to be up for a debate as owners sign up. I do have " rough presets for everything currently"

The league name is NEHL (National Enclave Hockey League) With that being said I have presets selected for team locations. I will be doing the logos and such for the league and am somewhat flexible on this. (Would like to keep team names and logos as realistic as possible). Upon joining the league I will iron this out with everyone as well as add in a rule section/by-law on stipulations to this. (Currently looking at 7 USA locations 7 Canadian).

I currently co-commish on another site other than Fantrax, as well as participate in a league on Fantrax. I am dedicated, active, easy going, and friendly to talk to.

I would like to start up a LONG term league with very ACTIVE owners who check the league, post/chat, and set line-ups daily. If you have any doubts or plans of not staying LONG term please not apply.

Please drop a reply to this thread, send me a private PM, or email me at: [email protected] for more information or if you would like to join!
    Last edited by NEHL13; August 21, 2013 at 6:34 PM. Reason: Grammar and/or Updates