Thread: price for fleury???

Dobber Sports Blue-Chipper

Default price for fleury???

we all saw that price is human !! just like fleury had some bad start and some bad season, but he had a reallly poor defense!!

the situation is complexe and i will try to explain it right!!!

right now i have the first pick this year and the guy that absolutely want price has the second pick...he ahs fleury...right now im the only one who is dropping is goalie(raycroft lol) and i could draft price with my last pick !!! but two guy in the pool (he his one of them) dosnt like the idea of me selecting price with my last pick, and are willing to ruin a pick(by dropping their goalie even if they didnt planned to!) to force me to select price first overall...one of them have brodeur the other one have fleury!! there are no better goalie available in the league!! Kipprussof, Luongo , Giguere, Turco, Vokoun, Fleury , Nabokov, Lundqvist , Brodeur are all taken !!

So this is what i could do, trade my first pick(first overall),andrew raycroft, rob schremp , and my next year 3roundd pick FOR his first round pick(second overall)fleury , hemsky and his first round pick (97% probably first overall next year)

i get a good goalie, with SOLID young team that will be dominating for years to come, hemsky, im not sure about his 90pts upside, but a good 80 is ok with me! and i end up with 3 first round pick next year! this year is my last year of rebuilding, and fleury is not far from is prime time!!! of course if i do this trade, there is going to be a \"clause\" in it forcing him to select price with the pick swap... cause now if i keep fleury, i dont want him to have the advantage of selecting price with is last pick!!!

ok so i hope i wrote everything ok, and please give me your opinion about this trade!

we count SO, Wins, a save %! only 4 goalie get points in each category, 60 pts for each category for first,50 for 2nd, 40 3rd, 30 4th! so you can get a maximum of 180 pts for your goalie!!which is a good advantage!
    Keeper 9 team, g/a =1pts 20 keeper on 23
    Foward:Alex Ovechkin, Anze Kopitar, Colby Armstrong, Jonathan Toews, Nicklas Backstrom, Jakub Voracek, Nikita Filatov , Jason Arnott, Alexander Radulov , Claude Giroux, Derrick Brassard, Kyle Turris, Mikeal Frolik, Steve Sullivan, JVR, Patrick Osullivan,John Tavares, Matt Duchenes,Pat Berglund
    Defense:Ryan Whitney, Mike Green, Jack Johson,
    , Drew Doughty
    Goalie:Carey Price

Dobber Sports Guru

sorry, its complicated and i didn\'t read it through as thoroughly as i should have, but...

price for fleury and hemsky?

i would do that... in a heartbeat.

Dobber Sports Giant

We can\'t predict the future for sure... Price is suppose to be really good... However, you\'ll be getting Fleury and Hemsky for him, so I would also say yes.

Dobber Sports Stud

I would do the deal. I like Fleury and Price but would gladly take Fleury, Hemsky, and the \'key\', First overall next year (97% certainty,as you suggested).

You could be looking at receiving: Fleury, Hemsky, and Tavares or Hedman.

I would jump at it.