Thread: Anybody watching the World Championships?

Dobber Sports Rookie

Default Anybody watching the World Championships?

Anybody watching the World Championships? One of the few occasions for us Euros to watch hockey at a reasonable time, as most NHL games are past midnight

CZ-RU is a good game so far, but the Cechs justy injured the Russian goaly...

Guess Russia can always hope to get Nabokov after tonight (brr, i have Thornton and Campbell in my pool...)

Must say it is cool to see so many high provile players on the ice at the same time!

PS: This is the right forum non fantasy hockey?

Dobber Sports Ace

I arrived from Quebec City not to long ago. I was at 4 games. It was nice to see Russia, I also saw Sweden, Czech Republic, Switzerland. European hockey fans are a lot of fun at a hockey game. Some are dressed up, they sing, play drums and stuff. I had a really good time over there. Can\'t wait to see how Belarus play with the Kostytsins and Grabovsky on board. They almost beat Sweden the other night !
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.

Dobber Sports Expert

The games are great to watch, I can\'t imagine how much the euro teams must dislike the tiny ice at the colisee tho

Dobber Sports Ace

It was a lot of fun. I want some more of this.
    My keeper squad on this 10 team, no positional requirement league (except 1 goalie and 1 NHL team). Points only: Parise, Kopitar, Hemsky, Brunette, J Staal, Okposo, Doan, Roy, O.Jokinen, Giroux, Krejci, Oshie, Eberle, Little, Filpulla, Steen, Filatov, Hudler, H.Lundqvist, + NHL Team LA.