Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Giancarlo Stanton

Dobber Sports Stud

Nice job, you will be happy.

Dobber Sports Padawan

You can try and squeeze a little more out of him as I think you may be able to get a depth player back as well. I do like how things are shaping up for you though. Your pitching is very good already so you can afford to give up an arm like Price in order to gain a big bat. A minor piece added and its a done deal IMO
    13 team Roto keeper league 12 F, 6D, 2G, G,A,+/-, PIMS, Hits, TOI(D), GAA, SV%, (Forwards are forwards, no distinction between L,R,C)

F) Ovechkin, Stamkos, Kunitz, Parise, Byfuglien, Backstrom, Little, Gaudreau, Hudler, Brassard, Girgensons, Nelson
    D) S. Weber, Phaneuf, Subban, Carlson, Josi, Vatanen
    G) Rask, Jones

Dobber Sports Padawan

Whoops, doing this from my phone and did not realize I didn't read all of the posts before I replied! Apologies
    13 team Roto keeper league 12 F, 6D, 2G, G,A,+/-, PIMS, Hits, TOI(D), GAA, SV%, (Forwards are forwards, no distinction between L,R,C)

F) Ovechkin, Stamkos, Kunitz, Parise, Byfuglien, Backstrom, Little, Gaudreau, Hudler, Brassard, Girgensons, Nelson
    D) S. Weber, Phaneuf, Subban, Carlson, Josi, Vatanen
    G) Rask, Jones

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Haha no worries bud! Both owners are really happy with the deal and we are each getting mixed reactions on what we have up which to me is a good indication on how close the deal was! I love to "win" a deal but I'm happy if its even Steven!