Page 70 of 240 FirstFirst ... 20 60 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 3596

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Recruit

Default Re: I need a new show...

TBH didn't bother to read all 71 prior pages, however........being from Canada, where the filming took place...> HELL ON WHEELS. Watch on Netflix or Kodi........Really good show fwiw!!! I've watched all of Breaking Bad, IT Crowd, Big Bang Theory, Cheers, Seinfeld, The 100, House, Orange is the New Black, Homeland, etc. etc. You NEED to watch HoW!!!!!

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Run! View Post
    On episode 6 on Luke Cage. I don't know why I'm still watching. The fight scenes are mediocre, acting is horrible, story line non-existent. Not even close to JJ or DD.

Disappointing!
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeFilly View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised. I haven't seen it yet, but by most critical accounts, it's very solid. Maybe it gets better?
    I felt the same about the show and was surprised when I saw the very good reviews. There's just something missing....and while it does get better it's no where near the other two. Some of the lines are just frigging awful.

The music is unnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnreal though.

Dobber Sports Pro

i have heard great things about Westworld. Planning on starting it tonight.

Dobber Sports Ninja

Sup boys.

Haven't had a chance to watch TV for months due to work travel and marathon season but things are settling down and I'm looking for another show.

Was thinking about Luke Cage since I enjoyed DD and JJ. For those who've watched it, what do you guys think? Worth the investment?

Seems like a couple viewers in this thread think it's a let down, but I've also heard raving reviews online as well.

Dobber Sports Genius

Really enjoying Narcos season II - better than one if that's possible. One was a bit of a slow burn and this one kicks butt right out of the gate. 5 down, 3 episodes to go.
    Hockey Pools? Too many to mention. Points only, salary cap and dynasty.

Dobber Sports Pro

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Sup boys.

Haven't had a chance to watch TV for months due to work travel and marathon season but things are settling down and I'm looking for another show.

Was thinking about Luke Cage since I enjoyed DD and JJ. For those who've watched it, what do you guys think? Worth the investment?

Seems like a couple viewers in this thread think it's a let down, but I've also heard raving reviews online as well.
    I have watched the first 3 episodes of Luke Cage and I love it. Can't wait to watch more

Dobber Sports Initiate

Quote Originally Posted by rtstr View Post
    i have heard great things about Westworld. Planning on starting it tonight.
    first episode was good - lots of potential. Good songs on teh player piano too!
    ---------
    12 team ESPN H2H
    auction draft (260 budget)
    limited keeper (4 keepers)
    2016-17 Champion, 2017-18 Runner-up
    G,A,+/-,PIM,PPP,GWG,FOW
    W,SO,GAA,SV%
    Start 1 LW/C/RW, 3 D, 3 Util, 2 G

C - J. Hughes
    LW - Panarin
    RW -
    D - Bouchard
    G - Levi

Packer Fan

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by joe jones View Post
    first episode was good - lots of potential. Good songs on teh player piano too!
    I was totally mesmerized by the pilot. Cannot wait for the rest.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Watching Night Of and I have to say......the casting of the older female DA has to be the most random casting I have ever seen in my life. I thought maybe she was a popular actress from back in the day but she was in like one big movie.

Anyways....solid so far.

Dobber Sports Master

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Watching Night Of and I have to say......the casting of the older female DA has to be the most random casting I have ever seen in my life. I thought maybe she was a popular actress from back in the day but she was in like one big movie.

Anyways....solid so far.
    haha , funny you mention her as I assumed she played a lawyer on law and order (googled her)but found out she wasnt .

good series .Its too bad they didnt milk it for a few seasons

p.s , the final episode is 2 hours

Dobber Sports Giant

Currently watching Stranger Things. I had been procrastinating around it, knowing it was an 8-episode blitz; I wanted to make sure I had time to watch all of them in a few days time. Started it this past Sunday and I'm at episode 5; I have not had enough time to watch the remaining ones but I've been thinking about it all week! LOVE the tone and setting of it! I actually don't want it to end... Not sure if there is another season in the works but I would love for it to continue (don't want to research it in case of spoilers).

I also recently purchased The Strain. I had heard good things about it but I never got to watch it. Do any of you have any feedback on it without giving out any spoilers for me or anyone else?
    Keeper league 14 teams (H2H, 20 active players keep 16 NHLers, 16 minors)
    Scoring Cats: G-A-PTS-PPG-PPA-(+/-)-HITS-BLK-SHP-SOG-FOW-GWG / W-L-SVS-SV%-GAA-SO

C- Crosby, Barzal, Bennett, Schmaltz, Novak
    W- Forsberg, Batherson, Nichuskin, Tuch, Konecny, Maccelli, Sharangovich, Bertuzzi, Kaliyev, Neighbours, Reichel
    D- Carlson, Rielly, Klingberg
    G- Hellebuyck, Demko, Merzlikins, Vejmelka

Minors:
    F: Fantilli, Cooley, Bourgault, Perreault, Cowan, Ohgren, N. Foote, Goyette, Iskhakov, Denisenko, Tracey
    D: Simashev, Willander, Lambos
    G: Schmidt, Rodrigue, DiPietro, Gaudreau, McKay

Dobber Sports Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post

Anyways....solid so far.
    thats why it fits though. Perfect New York setting. Great show. Lots of doubt, great criminal element, great writing.

Looking forward to season 2

Dobber Sports Ninja

Finished Luke Cage. It picked up after the slow start and ended up being good - not as good as Dare Devil / Jessica Jones, but still worth watching.

I need a new show again... what's next fellas?

Dobber Sports Initiate

Tin Star, new show coming in the spring looks awesome. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4607112/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Damnation, just a pilot for now but it sounds like it has a ton of potential http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6106704/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Hell on Wheels http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1699748/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Fargo http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802850/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Dobber Sports Expert

Some of you have mentionned it but yeah, West World is pretty darn good so far. I gotta say I'm hook. I get this Ex Machina vibe from it and I freaking love it.

I also started watching Atlanta and I think it's a good show so far. Gotta say I'm bias as I love Donald Glover (Childish Gambino),
    twitter: @hugotwigg