Page 199 of 240 FirstFirst ... 99 149 189 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3596

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Immortal

Default Re: I need a new show...

Zero interest in watching Ms Marvel. Loki and Wandavision were cool but I haven't been able to get through Moonknight or Falcon and the Winter Solider.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Zero interest in watching Ms Marvel. Loki and Wandavision were cool but I haven't been able to get through Moonknight or Falcon and the Winter Solider.
    Moonknight was fun. F&WS was slow without much intrigue. Marvel has been hit/miss so far.
    Associate Editor for DobberHockey (Wednesdays). Click that Ramblings button on the the menu bar!
    (No I don't have a hockey problem...)

Dobber Sports Titan

F&WS was just a bunch of punch, punch, kick, kick, oh lets add race a bit into it, action series. Nothing much to it.

Moonknight was definitely worth it because of the final 2-3 episodes. They kept the reveal under wraps for a while and it was well executed. However, the first few episodes weren't much if you weren't going to finish it. I can def see why people stopped watching it if they aren't big Marvel fans.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Recruit

Yep, hit and miss and to me it's been a little bit more on the miss side than hit. Loki was very good, Falcon and winter soldier was from good to "meh", Wandavision was totally "meh"..... after watching those titles (in that order) I was left with little to zero interest in continue with Marvel, at least for a while

Dobber Sports Immortal

The Boys S3 was just fantastic. I wish it was longer.

Onto Barry.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Flew through Barry. Not sure how I felt about some of the character archs this season. Seemed a bit extreme to me. I won't say anything more.

Now onto Shoresy!

Dobber Sports Ninja

Randomly came across a limited 4 part series on Netflix that was pretty solid - When They See Us (on Netflix) 8/10

It's the story of the Central Park Jogger rape.

Dobber Sports Deity

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Randomly came across a limited 4 part series on Netflix that was pretty solid - When They See Us (on Netflix) 8/10

It's the story of the Central Park Jogger rape.
    I watched this one last year. Excellent doc.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Sage

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    The Boys S3 was just fantastic. I wish it was longer.

Onto Barry.
    Does The Boys get better after season 1? I have been watching season 1 and I am just not feeling it. Too many characters are unlikeable and even the protagonists don't really move me. Just curious if I should stick with this series or not.
    10 Team, 60 Player Roster
    G, A, PTS, PPP, PIM, BLKs, Hits, +/-, Shots, W, GAA, SV%, Saves
    C- JHughes, Trocheck, RThomas, Zegras, Norris, Bennett, PLD, Stephenson, Danualt
    RW- Raymond, Stone, TWilson, Toffoli, KJohnson, Nyqvist, Zary
    LW- Keller, Schmaltz, Bunting, Skinner, Barbashev, Duclair
    D- QHughes, McAvoy, Doughty, Heiskanen, LHughes, Mintyukov
    G- Shesterkin, Demko, Andersen, Kahkonen, Levi, Tarasov, Annunen

Notable Prospects- Nikishin, Kulich, Leonard, Wood, Perreault, Lekkermaki, Ostlund, Othmman, REvans, L-Heureux, Ivanov, Murashov

Dobber Sports Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream Nation View Post
    Does The Boys get better after season 1? I have been watching season 1 and I am just not feeling it. Too many characters are unlikeable and even the protagonists don't really move me. Just curious if I should stick with this series or not.
    Yes it does get better but it's more of the same.

If you're not feeling it, then the style and humor just aren't for you.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    Yes it does get better but it's more of the same.

If you're not feeling it, then the style and humor just aren't for you.
    Agreed. May just not be your thing. But I did think season 3 was the best one.

Dobber Sports Genius

Stranger Things - solid 8/10 for me. I enjoyed earlier years, but this was a fun season. Where did Eddie get the power to supply his amp in the Bizzaro world?

Terminal List - again a solid 7.5/10. Pratt was the only reason I kept watching. The ending felt a little odd.

Began The Old Man last night. That was one hell of a good opener. Love the pups. I'll keep watching.

Better Call Saul - simply awesome as always. May pass B.Bad as one of my most favorite shows.

The Bear - not for me. 12 straight minutes of people swearing and yelling at each other in a kitchen with the camera screaming in all directions. Click....onto something else.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by Call of Doughty View Post
    Stranger Things - solid 8/10 for me. I enjoyed earlier years, but this was a fun season. Where did Eddie get the power to supply his amp in the Bizzaro world?

Terminal List - again a solid 7.5/10. Pratt was the only reason I kept watching. The ending felt a little odd.

Began The Old Man last night. That was one hell of a good opener. Love the pups. I'll keep watching.

Better Call Saul - simply awesome as always. May pass B.Bad as one of my most favorite shows.

The Bear - not for me. 12 straight minutes of people swearing and yelling at each other in a kitchen with the camera screaming in all directions. Click....onto something else.
    Was going to check the Bear but I’ll hold off. I agree with your assessments. The Old Man so far is pretty damn good. Bridges is a great actor and doesn’t disappoint. Great premise so far.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Prodigy

Dark Winds - It is about two Navajo police officers in the 1970s Southwest. Two episodes in and I am hooked. It has everything to keep you watching it. Good acting, no bullshit, and different plots to follow. I recommend it.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Ok Rings of Power now has me very excited. What an amazing trailer.

https://youtu.be/uYnQDsaxHZU