Page 195 of 240 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,925 of 3596

Thread: I need a new show...

Administrator

Default Re: I need a new show...

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Gah. I'm finding it more of the same. But I'm also not done yet so we'll see.
    It was and I loved it!

It's like apple pie. I don't get sick of apple pie!
    Follow me on Twitter@SteveLaidlaw

https://image.ibb.co/k3o8Sa/dobber_banner_sig.jpg

Dobber Sports Wizard

Stranger Things S4E1 felt like a sloppy teenage drama. I wasn't impressed. It got better with later episodes. Definitely looking forward to watching the last two episodes as E8 left a lot of questions to be answered.
    I can't promise I'll try but I'll try to try.

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by VincentVega View Post
    Stranger Things S4E1 felt like a sloppy teenage drama. I wasn't impressed. It got better with later episodes. Definitely looking forward to watching the last two episodes as E8 left a lot of questions to be answered.
    Wow I totally thought it was a whole other half of a season coming out. Not just 2 more episodes.

Dobber Sports Titan

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Wow I totally thought it was a whole other half of a season coming out. Not just 2 more episodes.
    The combined time between the 2 episodes is like 4hrs. Like 1.5hrs+2.5hrs. You're essentially getting a Disney kids movie + a Full feature film in the final 2 episodes lol.
    12 Team, H2H, Keep 6 (in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, PPP, FW, SOG, Hits, Blocks
    W, Saves, S%, GAA, Game Started
    2C, 2LW, 2RW, 4D, 1Util, 2G, 5BN, 2IR, 1IR+, 1NA

C: Horvat, Trocheck
    LW: J. Robertson, Byfield (C), Guenther
    RW: Pavelski (C), Giroux (C), Svechnikov (LW)
    D: Fox, Makar, Bouchard, Morrissey, Gudas
    Util: Meier (LW, RW)
    G: Oettinger, Georgiev, Samsonov, Woll

Dobber Sports Master

Not sure about you guys but I like that format. I wont let the family just watch one episode when we are finishing a season of something. I dont really enjoy binging shows, but I do enjoy doubling up for the end.

Ive finally started watching Yellowstone. Great show. 8/10 Im up to the start of season 3. I wouldnt **** around with Beth Dutton!

Dobber Sports All-Star

Finally watched S2 and S3 of stranger things and not at all as good as I thought it would be. Kind of seemed like both seasons were the same. I really hope S4 is better, so far a disappointing series IMO.

Oh and I would love to **** around with Beth Dutton.
    Call me old one more time.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Deity

Just finished the 7th episode of the new Stranger Things. I really liked this season so far but didn't like that there was basically three different stories going on.

When is the rest of the season going to be released?
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by Axeman33 View Post
    Just finished the 7th episode of the new Stranger Things. I really liked this season so far but didn't like that there was basically three different stories going on.

When is the rest of the season going to be released?
    Early July for 2 more massive episodes.

Dobber Sports Ninja

I don't get the hate for Stranger Things. Guess it's different strokes.

I've loved every season of it. I love the nostalgic feel of the earlier seasons and I love the darker themes and style they are exploring this season. I've enjoyed it thoroughly from beginning to end so far. Top 5 all-time Netflix show for sure.

Dobber Sports Star

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post

I've loved every season of it. I love the nostalgic feel of the earlier seasons and I love the darker themes and style they are exploring this season. I've enjoyed it thoroughly from beginning to end so far. Top 5 all-time Netflix show for sure.
    The thing I dislike most about the show is that they get too wrapped up in their own style and overdo everything. In season 4 for example, every episode has about 400 quick cuts from one scene to another with a huge loud WHOOSHING sound. It's something they tried and it worked, so now they do it a million times an episode. I think season one was insanely cool because it was so new and unique but also wildly nostalgic at the same time. Now it's kind of just a reasonably well made dark-melodrama.

I'm admittedly a very tough critic with shows/movies though, so the fact that I can even stand watching it goes a long way.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Hate is a strong word. I thought season 1 was awesome but S2 and 3 was very similar just a bit more character development, which was fine. Love the 80’s feel and references but just fell short for me. That being said, can’t wait to start S4.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Immortal

I can't really get into my thoughts about the show without going into spoilers from this season.

It was enjoyable I'll give it that. And that is a lot more than I can say about some other shows these days.

Dobber Sports All-Star

Ok S4 was amazing, just finished it and everything about it was great. Darker and more in depth storyline. I actually liked the jumping from story to story. After subpar S2 and 3 this made up for it all. Definitely can’t wait for the other special episodes.

- Roy Kent

Dobber Sports Deity

The Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. Solid show. Just announced there will be a 2nd season coming.

Really enjoying Obi-Wan Kenobi as well.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Mercer, JRobertson, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Tuch, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, SJarvis, Cozenz, Morrissey, Bouchard, Josi, Novak, Tolvanen, Peterka, Brink

G- Vasilevskiy, Sorokin, Oettinger

"Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

Dobber Sports Expert

I plan to wrap up Obi-Wan tonight if I get the chance. It's had its' highs but I've found it fairly boring so far. A co-worker of mine has assured me the finale is more than worth watching so I'm hopeful for a strong finish.