Page 241 of 241 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 236 237 238 239 240 241
Results 3,601 to 3,604 of 3604

Thread: I need a new show...

Dobber Sports Ninja

Default Re: I need a new show...

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrobot View Post
    Just started this this last night. I don't understand how it will last 7 episodes.....but I guess I'll find out.
    It's not entirely about what you think it's gonna be about. There's some substance there.

Dobber Sports Demi-God

Metacritic's top "new" shows for 2024:
    https://www.metacritic.com/browse/tv.../current-year/

The Great One

Lead actress in Baby Reindeer had a role in a pretty decent UK show called The Outlaws from a couple of seasons ago. I think it's on Prime, or at least it is in the US? Two seasons only, mainly a comedy but with some action/drama mixed in. Quick watch.

Wife and I are watching Reservation Dogs and feel like we did with Leftovers and Deadwood where we're like.....um....are we missing something? For sure it's a quality show, but it's just not resonating with us for whatever reason. And from what I've heard if you're not really into it after a handful of episodes you probably won't grow to like it more.
    DobberHockey Senior Writer (columnist since 2012)
    Click here to read my weekly "Roos Lets Loose" columns, going live every Wednesday morning and consisting of a rotating schedule of a "forum buzz" column, a fantasy hockey mailbag, a tournament/poll, and an edition of Goldipucks and the Three Skaters: https://dobberhockey.com/category/ho...key-rick-roos/

Dobber Sports Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by blayze View Post
    It's not entirely about what you think it's gonna be about. There's some substance there.
    5 in now and yep. I see that