Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 160 161 162 163 164 165
Results 2,461 to 2,471 of 2471

Thread: I need a new show...

  1. #2461
    Location
    Regina, SK...EH!
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Superstar

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    The misses and I been watching Startup on NF. It’s actually a very good show with characters that you might not think would make a good watch. If you’re into crypto currency and dark web stuff this is for you.
    ESPN Roto 10 team
    24 man roster (+2 IR) - Keep 20 - Daily settings
    Start 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 5D, 2G, 1UTIL
    G,A,PTS, +/-, PIM, PPA, PPG, D PTS - W, SV, SV%

    C- Backstrom, Crosby, WKarlsson, Monahan, Schenn(LW)
    RW- Rust(LW), Kapanen, Granlund(LW,C)
    LW- Ovechkin(RW), Buchnevich(RW), Marchessault(RW), Nugent-Hopkins(C)
    D- Petry, Martinez, Girard, Leddy, Doughty, Ekholm
    G- Lehner/Fleury, Rask/Halak, Saros, DeSmith
    IR- Malkin
    IR-
    IR -
    IR
    IR

    2021 Draft Picks in Rounds 2,3,3,3

  2. #2462
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    Quote Originally Posted by finnys_fanatsy View Post
    The misses and I been watching Startup on NF. It’s actually a very good show with characters that you might not think would make a good watch. If you’re into crypto currency and dark web stuff this is for you.
    I just started this one myself. A couple episodes in and so far so good.

    I also circled back to Mindhunter. I watched the first episode a long time ago and didn't go back to it for some reason but I am getting into that one again now.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

    25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

    Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Couture, Wheeler, Lee, Gusev, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Burns, JStaal, JSchwartz, KHayes, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, Domi, Cozenz, Hayton, Vrana

    G- Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Sorokin


    "Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

  3. #2463
    audiopile's Avatar
    audiopile is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,186
    Location
    VI BC
    Rep Power
    35

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    I will give Startup a try. I had heard of it before but forgot about it.

    I enjoyed "Sasquatch" so thanks for that recommendation!

    Also rewatching Mindhunter S1 before going on to S2. It's hard to get into, but I did it once and enjoyed it.

    On deck is Loudermilk (also recommended by an IRL friend) and Beartown. You folks are great!

  4. #2464
    Feenom's Avatar
    Feenom is offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    7

    Dobber Sports Apprentice

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    Watching Gangs of London S1, pretty good show. Lots of violence and blood. Some really good episodes in the middle when they go looking for the kid. Just waiting for the last episode of Mare of Eastown which is a great show. Killing the time with GOL.
    Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear
    How years ago in days of old when magic filled the air
    'twas in the darkest depths of Mordor, mm-I met a girl so fair
    but Gollum and the Evil One crept up and slipped away with her

  5. #2465
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Immortal

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    Quote Originally Posted by Feenom View Post
    Watching Gangs of London S1, pretty good show. Lots of violence and blood. Some really good episodes in the middle when they go looking for the kid. Just waiting for the last episode of Mare of Eastown which is a great show. Killing the time with GOL.
    I hear ya about Mare of Easttown.
    10 Team, Points Only, Cash League

    25 Man Roster (no position), top 20 point getters count at end of month
    Keep 20/25 at seasons end, Cut 5 to FA for redrafting
    Goalie points W=2pt L=-1pt SHO=2pt

    Stamkos, Tavares, Eichel, Couture, Wheeler, Lee, Gusev, RThomas, Kucherov, Nugent-Hopkins, Burns, JStaal, JSchwartz, KHayes, KConnor, Necas, Point, Konecny, Domi, Cozenz, Hayton, Vrana

    G- Vasilevskiy, Bobrovsky, Sorokin


    "Cleavage is like the sun. You can look, but dont stare.. Unless you're wearing sunglasses."

  6. #2466
    Rep Power
    40

    Dobber Sports Demi-God

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    4 into Mare of Easttown and loving it. Wish I watched it week to week though.

    But now Loki just started and I'm very intrigued to see how that plays out.

  7. #2467
    ChilePuck's Avatar
    ChilePuck is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    158
    Location
    Santiago, Chile
    Rep Power
    12

    Dobber Sports Prodigy

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    Gangs of London - fantastic show, when there are fight scenes they are very reminiscent of the John Wick movies.

    Mare of Easttown - slow building drama and "who did it", basically every episode hikes up on the drama and hooks you. Definitely an A+

    Bosch S06 - if you are a Bosch fan its a good one, not the best season but not the worst.

  8. #2468
    GinFizz's Avatar
    GinFizz is offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,422
    Rep Power
    27

    Dobber Sports Ace

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    That was a rough ending of Mare of Easttown. It made GoT looked well thought out.

    WHL - World Hockey League (24 Team - Daily H2H)

    Maine Moose 2021-2022

    2019 WHL GM of the Year #Supersoft

  9. #2469
    Location
    Prairies
    Rep Power
    40

    Hercules

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    Wife and I just watched one called "Too Close" on AMC+.
    The two lead actresses were phenomenal.
    One of those shows where they show you the ending, then build forward from both the far past and the near future.
    I love well constructed shows in multiple timelines... so I liked it a lot.
    It's only 3 hour-long episodes... and it's female-centric, so not sure how many people will like it.
    But the actresses really make you "feel"... so if that's your thing... very, very good show.

    Metacritic never lets us down.
    This show got an 85.


    We've got Bo Burnham's "Inside" on our queue for the weekend.
    Currently holding a 98 score on Metacritic with a 9.0 user score.
    Those two numbers are INSANE GOOD.
    Anybody watch that yet?

  10. #2470
    Location
    Hamilton, ON
    Rep Power
    50

    Dobber Sports Jedi

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    Quote Originally Posted by Pengwin7 View Post
    Wife and I just watched one called "Too Close" on AMC+.
    The two lead actresses were phenomenal.
    One of those shows where they show you the ending, then build forward from both the far past and the near future.
    I love well constructed shows in multiple timelines... so I liked it a lot.
    It's only 3 hour-long episodes... and it's female-centric, so not sure how many people will like it.
    But the actresses really make you "feel"... so if that's your thing... very, very good show.

    Metacritic never lets us down.
    This show got an 85.


    We've got Bo Burnham's "Inside" on our queue for the weekend.
    Currently holding a 98 score on Metacritic with a 9.0 user score.
    Those two numbers are INSANE GOOD.
    Anybody watch that yet?
    100% worth the watch, but it's even more enjoyable knowing Bo Burnham's mental state and comedy. Watching this video explains it a bit, and it really made the "Inside" more than just a comedy show and just kind of made it a bit more serious with the jokes.

    Watched Loki ep1, typical well produced Marvel show so far with great acting.


    Sorry this is the Bo Burnham video I was thinking of
    12 team, H2H, 6 keeper league (Keepers in Bold)
    G, A, Pts, +/-, PPP, PIM, FW
    W, GAA, S%, Saves
    2C, 2RW, 2LW, 4D, 2G

    C: Tavares, Krejci, Pavelski (RW)
    LW: Connor, Palat, Miller (RW,C)
    RW: Marner, Pastrnak, Wilson
    D: Josi, Theodore, Doughty, McAvoy, Sandin
    G: Hellebuyck, Bobrovsky, Jarry
    IR: Eichel

  11. #2471
    audiopile's Avatar
    audiopile is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,186
    Location
    VI BC
    Rep Power
    35

    Dobber Sports Pro

    Default Re: I need a new show...

    Well, I'm sucked into Mr. Mercedes. Full on binge mode. IF you can get past the sick and twisted mind of Stephen King, this show has great acting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •