Thread: Montreal tickets ?

Dobber Sports Giant

Default Montreal tickets ?

Crazynuck wrote:
    I\'ll come as a kid.
    I wish I could my friend!

Dobber Sports Pro

I really hate our draws in the playoffs this year!!! :laugh: To be honest of all the teams from the east we have drawn the two I respect the most and have a hard time cheering completely against as I like them both somewhat but will have to do my best to do so. I was cheering for Washington to make the playoffs, just obviously I was hoping they\'d play someone else than us.

And, believe it or not folks, my Father is a Habs fan!!! :laugh: I come from a funny family, who doesn\'t, but my dad is the age of most people my age grandfather\'s (he is 86, I am 29). My dad was a fan of hockey way before there was a Flyers\' franchise in existence!!!! He also went to prep school in New England and during the original six days, well your choices were limited :laugh: At least he wasn\'t a Rags fan :laugh: His favorite players were Maurice and Henri Richard and where he spent a lot of time in New England he could easily get the Habs broadcasts on the radio. He cheers for the Flyers b/c they are the home team, but he is originally a Habs fan! So, believe it or not, I have more deep rooted respect for the Habs than most in Philly. I expect another tough series.
    14 team league - 16 Keepers max 2 goalies - G,A,P,+/-,PPP,SHP,SOG,PIM, FW, W, GAA,SV, SV%, SHO

Use the Schwartz

C: Mike Richards (lw) Henrik Sedin, Strome, Kuznetsov
    RW: Iginla, Voracek, Eriksson (lw), Gagner (c)
    LW: Parise, Nash, Schwartz
    D: Karlsson, Barrie, Hedman
    G: Luongo, Crawford

might dump one of eriksson or gagner to keep Leddy

@Rusty_Pickles Tweet Tweet.

Dobber Sports Genius

BRIEEEEEEEEEERRRE

BRIIIIIIIIEEEEEEERE

BRIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEERRE !!!

Dobber Sports Master

Gonna be an amazing series.

Briere is gonna hear it.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty
    G A +/- PIM PPP SOG W GAA SV
    Start: 3C, 3LW, 3RW, 4D, 1Utl, 1G
    C:Savard,Filpulla,Arnott,Ott,Boyd,Weight,Rupp
    LW:Heatley,Morrow,Sullivan,Tambellini,Bissonnette, Pierro-Zabotel
    RW: Hemsky,Backes,Orr,Tikhonov,Artyukhin,Ortmeyer
    D:EJ,Ehrhoff,Hjalmarsson,Babchuk,Commodore
    G: M.A.Fleury,Deslauriers,Koskinen,Monnino

Dobber Sports Giant

Rusty Pickles wrote:
    I really hate our draws in the playoffs this year!!! :laugh: To be honest of all the teams from the east we have drawn the two I respect the most and have a hard time cheering completely against as I like them both somewhat but will have to do my best to do so. I was cheering for Washington to make the playoffs, just obviously I was hoping they\'d play someone else than us.

And, believe it or not folks, my Father is a Habs fan!!! :laugh: I come from a funny family, who doesn\'t, but my dad is the age of most people my age grandfather\'s (he is 86, I am 29). My dad was a fan of hockey way before there was a Flyers\' franchise in existence!!!! He also went to prep school in New England and during the original six days, well your choices were limited :laugh: At least he wasn\'t a Rags fan :laugh: His favorite players were Maurice and Henri Richard and where he spent a lot of time in New England he could easily get the Habs broadcasts on the radio. He cheers for the Flyers b/c they are the home team, but he is originally a Habs fan! So, believe it or not, I have more deep rooted respect for the Habs than most in Philly. I expect another tough series.
    Wow what an usual situation for you! However, I\'m pretty happy to see you won\'t be too mad at me and we still have a good relationship after the Habs eliminates PHI...

Dobber Sports Master

The habs were over confident in the first round and I think they got the wake up call in game 7. Look out Philly cause the habs are coming.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty

Dobber Sports Master

Rusty Pickles wrote:

Kind of a win win situation for you RP.
    30 GM Commish Dynasty

Dobber Sports Sage

Chicleteur wrote:
    Sure Duballstart! This serie is going to be insane... Two classics this year, after Boston, now Philly!

I hope the Habs will win it quickly, but in the same time I want a 7th game to happen so I can be there!!

I guess you, Rusty and I are going to be opposite bro for the next few games!
    Chic, no hard feelings either way. I respect Montreal a lot and watching all four Flyers/Habs games this year was really intense. This is going to be a great series.

I work in Southern CA, so I am sometimes skeptical when I hear others at work \"claim\" to be hockey fans. Turns out this guy in IT really is. He hails from Montreal and went to high school with Super Mario. We\'ll catch a couple games at a bar for sure. I can\'t wait for this series to start. Good luck.
    @tlucarelli on twitter

Dobber Sports Giant

duballstar014 wrote:
    Chicleteur wrote:
    Sure Duballstart! This serie is going to be insane... Two classics this year, after Boston, now Philly!

I hope the Habs will win it quickly, but in the same time I want a 7th game to happen so I can be there!!

I guess you, Rusty and I are going to be opposite bro for the next few games!
    Chic, no hard feelings either way. I respect Montreal a lot and watching all four Flyers/Habs games this year was really intense. This is going to be a great series.

I work in Southern CA, so I am sometimes skeptical when I hear others at work \"claim\" to be hockey fans. Turns out this guy in IT really is. He hails from Montreal and went to high school with Super Mario. We\'ll catch a couple games at a bar for sure. I can\'t wait for this series to start. Good luck.
    Neat to have a \"real\" fan with you out there! This should really be a good series as the Flyers have a lot of talented guys that can match the Habs one. Good luck to you as well!